txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Right, but that's already in the game. The PC can stay out of the genuine relationship, and be married to Wifey. Zekken wanted the PC to be in a genuine relationship with feelings, and not have intimacy.
"be in a genuine relationship with feelings, and not have intimacy"
Add a liittle humiliation that'll sounds like a hard ntr.some people like it

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Iti s absolutely correct that such types of relationships/marriages are more common than maybe thought anywhere on the globe. But I think 3Diddlyf95zone ´s kicker words were "genuine" and "intimacy". How genuine is a relationship without any intimacy and I do not speak just about full sex, but also and especially kisses, hugs, a gift out of the blue, going out together, the "little" things in intimacy?

That is more a business thing than a relationship then.
An example: Friends of us are very much into swinging/sharing and they have some ironclad rules what they do and what they do not. But despite them "fucking around", there is no question they are a couple when you see them. The little intimacies and gestures make it very clear those two are happy together, no matter that maybe yesterday she got it off with 3 other guys and her husband or ladyfriends "visited" them.

Another longtime friends couple of us, are definitely not into things like sharing or so, but they were happy quite a time. Now they are on the way towards divorce, which is something we find sad, since they are good people, maybe they stay together until the kids are grown up.
But that something is wrong could be seen for at least a couple years. Nothing big, but e.g. the missing hugs, far more than usual separate activities,..., we friends could guess something was wrong. Today they are more like roommates than a couple.
Sadly most of china cupple are not like that.women refuse those behavior with their unattractive male,sometimes they don't even hide their despise on their male.and the male just take it and suck it never dare to protest.cause they(male) cost too much money(money,house,car, jewels,all on women's name.those can go to millions RMB) for the marrige they don't want a divorce.china young women of this generation are extremely spoiled and Low morality.
But ntr lover find it enjoyble~

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sadly most of china cupple are not like that.women refuse those behavior with their unattractive male,sometimes they don't even hide their despise on their male.and the male just take it and suck it never dare to protest.cause they(male) cost too much money(money,house,car, jewels,those can go to millions RMB) for the marrige they don't want a divorce.china young women of this generation are extremely spoiled and Low morality.
Hi!
I am genuinely sad that this situation you describe is so widespread.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Sadly most of china cupple are not like that.women refuse those behavior with their unattractive male,sometimes they don't even hide their despise on their male.and the male just take it and suck it never dare to protest.cause they(male) cost too much money(money,house,car, jewels,all on women's name.those can go to millions RMB) for the marrige they don't want a divorce.china young women of this generation are extremely spoiled and Low morality.
That's interesting, I didn't know about that.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ya... Kind of makes no sense for an NTR game to make mention of virginity but not include scenes where its taken by the other people.
WDR has more paths than just NTR, like e.g. romance or sharing, for one. The second is that there is a path where Jamal or Davis take the FMC´s virgintiy, but here the MC and FMC are just good friends and not dating.
Third, what you want is illogical. The way the FMC is introduced and her starting behaviour make it unfeasable that a relationship between MC and FMC would develop if she was deeply involved with another person first. I am not an expert when it comes to hard NTR, but for this to happen the persons involved need some serious connections and feelings, otherwise it would not be NTR..

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
time to hit the gym brah :cool:

Iti s absolutely correct that such types of relationships/marriages are more common than maybe thought anywhere on the globe. But I think 3Diddlyf95zone ´s kicker words were "genuine" and "intimacy". How genuine is a relationship without any intimacy and I do not speak just about full sex, but also and especially kisses, hugs, a gift out of the blue, going out together, the "little" things in intimacy?

That is more a business thing than a relationship then.
An example: Friends of us are very much into swinging/sharing and they have some ironclad rules what they do and what they do not. But despite them "fucking around", there is no question they are a couple when you see them. The little intimacies and gestures make it very clear those two are happy together, no matter that maybe yesterday she got it off with 3 other guys and her husband or ladyfriends "visited" them.

Another longtime friends couple of us, are definitely not into things like sharing or so, but they were happy quite a time. Now they are on the way towards divorce, which is something we find sad, since they are good people, maybe they stay together until the kids are grown up.
But that something is wrong could be seen for at least a couple years. Nothing big, but e.g. the missing hugs, far more than usual separate activities,..., we friends could guess something was wrong. Today they are more like roommates than a couple.
I really liked this summary and reminder of functional couples; and this also spells out what's missing in games I often find unpalateable. It's the little things, the little smiles, hand holding, gestures, smirks, jokes, etc.

Dino2002

Mar 15, 2023
Where to pa
View attachment 2105069

Overview:
This Game is a reboot of Wifey's Dilemma, with many new upgrades and features.
In this game, the main character marries his friend so that she can stay in the country (Both characters can be renamed).
He had feelings for her when they were younger, but never managed to act on them.
Now that she's married to him... who knows?
The game follows the experiences of this young man.
He will meet other women, and will be able to develop his relationships with them.
Attention: NTR is avoidable. Sharing is avoidable. Read the Developer Notes please.
The developer will ignore all comments about the optional NTR in this game.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-27
Release Date: 2023-05-26
Developer: 3Diddly Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26.0
Language: English
Other Games: Sugar Baby Galore, Katie's Corruption, Atonia Blues, Atonia: HCA, Hannah's Corruption (Comic)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

View attachment 2033909 View attachment 2033910 View attachment 2105085 View attachment 2105094 View attachment 2115413
I am having problem installation.
Where to paste the obb file ?
I hate rar and compressed file why this game can't be a apk file.
I pasted the obb in device storage-->Android -->obb folder
If there is other way please let me know

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
WDR 0.30 is Now Live! 0.28 is Public!

Wifey's Dilemma Revisited (Latest version):
Changelog:

0.28 (Public version):
Guide (Public, updated for patrons):

PC:
Mac:
Android:
For Android:
1) Install the apk in your android phone.
2) Then manually create a folder named " three.diddly.wdr" in phone's internal storage "android/obb", and put your obb file there.

• I don't update the APK file name regularly, so you might see a weird version on the APK file.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.28.0] [3Diddly Games]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
My save in update 0.28 pure love route (no NTR and sharing), I am still missing one scene. Anyone knows how to get this scene. Thank you. Missing scene

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes