Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

A few words about the v0.28 from me. First for Jamal/Kati paths: Nice that the lounge bug with the "sharing openess" is fixed. Also I find it great, how little things are fit in. Among my sharing path saves is a save where the wife has the "friends with benefits" trait, done with tactical use of snoop and encouraging the wife. Here the MC answers to the fact that the birthday party is at Jamals just cool and relaxed.
In another save, on the more cuckolding paths with strong use of snoop and "FwB" trait, the MC does not react cool, but we see some reluctance that the birthday party is at Jamal´s place. That is really well done, we see clearly where the MC encouraged her and where not.
As I mentioned several tims before, I prefer the full romance and happy couple stag sharing paths, but it is really nice that you can get a path where you are happy, but snooped a bit and encouraged her to become closer to Jamal and you three are in the green. Whereas reckless use of snoop and stuff brings you on a slippery and not so nice route.

Now for the Davis/Lee path: I theorised it before and I saw I was right. The latex dress popped up on the Davis route. :) The Lee/Davis paths are also good and feelable different from the Kati/Jamal routes. More these days, it is late here and I have a really full workday coming.

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Just came across this in the latest update, and felt it really should be addressed:

1687931953251.png

A Tenant is a renter. Pretty sure the word you're looking for here is "Tenet." It crops up a couple times, and the mistake is consistent.

• Haha
Reactions: Eldar and Kaparzo

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Here hope this helps. So basically i got mei to reject Jamal at the club and then suddenly she was kissing him ?

View attachment 2730160

These are her stats and rival stats

View attachment 2730163

View attachment 2730164
Ok, so you turned on NTR, and you picked the antagonistic path. This is not a bug. Edit: Ok, I changed it so that the kissing only happens if Jamal's affinity is higher the Wifey's Love Points in this scenario. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Aerys_the_mad

Aug 6, 2019
Ok, so you turned on NTR, and you picked the antagonistic path. This is not a bug. Edit: Ok, I changed it so that the kissing only happens if Jamal's affinity is higher the Wifey's Love Points in this scenario. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Yeah, that whole scene/path is definetly weird. I have 8 love with 3 jamal affinity, yet Wifey still bangs him in the bathroom. The option "find wifey" as the girls are kissing says 5 affinity points and fwb are required, but i can choose it just fine with 3 affinity points. Weird, and frankly feels totally out of character. Basically no matter what your stats are, if jamal is antagonistic it always plays out the same.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, that whole scene/path is definetly weird. I have 8 love with 3 jamal affinity, yet Wifey still bangs him in the bathroom. The option "find wifey" as the girls are kissing says 5 affinity points and fwb are required, but i can choose it just fine with 3 affinity points. Weird, and frankly feels totally out of character. Basically no matter what your stats are, if jamal is antagonistic it always plays out the same.
I'm confused though - why would someone be on the antagonistic path yet then go for a fidelity-based playthrough? That doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: Turret

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
People have very specific turnons…
For sure, and to each their own, but surely you can understand my confusion - if you want the antagonists to act like bullies, then they take advantage of your wife, that seems consistent. It wouldnt be consistent on the "Soften up". I think of ntr players generally wanting the other guys to be bullies, and sharing fans to want camaraderie, so he genuinely surprised me.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
That was already fixed.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
For sure, and to each their own, but surely you can understand my confusion - if you want the antagonists to act like bullies, then they take advantage of your wife, that seems consistent. It wouldnt be consistent on the "Soften up". I think of ntr players generally wanting the other guys to be bullies, and sharing fans to want camaraderie, so he genuinely surprised me.
So some people want to see antagonistic NTR but want to maintain some control, or have a way to stop it. They don’t necessarily want to share their LI with a friend.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm confused though - why would someone be on the antagonistic path yet then go for a fidelity-based playthrough? That doesn't make sense to me.
A lot of people turn NTR on not because they want to be cucked, but because they want to beat the villain. Having the villain on a not antagonistic path kinda defeats the purpose of that because you aren't actually protecting your girl from him. For people just looking to get cucked there's hardcore mode.

Reactions: rdsxn and Mark2000

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A lot of people turn NTR on not because they want to be cucked, but because they want to beat the villain. Having the villain on a not antagonistic path kinda defeats the purpose of that because you aren't actually protecting your girl from him. For people just looking to get cucked there's hardcore mode.
I guess that makes sense.

Though much of that "righteous battle" framework that I can sympathize with goes completely out the window when these things require snoop path.

jasx317

May 10, 2017
So some people want to see antagonistic NTR but want to maintain some control, or have a way to stop it. They don’t necessarily want to share their LI with a friend.
Yeah that basically what i wanted. A full fidelity run with me being able to deny the NTR (if i want to)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I guess that makes sense.

Though much of that "righteous battle" framework that I can sympathize with goes completely out the window when these things require snoop path.
Meh, snoop path pretty much forces the NTR anyway if you use it a lot. If you track the stats and perks you'll notice snoop path events actually only happen if you snoop, it's kinda like snooping is set in a different timeline than not snooping.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
This VN keeps getting better and better, so can't wait to see how it all plays out.... One thing I do wish it had is a built in walk though to help find or stick to specific paths.....

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes