Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

I have just read the new changelog for 0.55 and want to send you a couple thoughts. First off, absolutly right decision IMHO to add the option for the MC to be part of the Jamal/Group pregnancy events and possible fatherhood. The older event as it were was good/great for the NTR, harder cuck and pure romance paths (with their strict division), but not for the wholesome share/swinging/romance with "fun" paths, esp. if you, Mei, Jamal and Co. were friends with a good relationship.
Looking forward to play these new version of the pregnancy paths very much one day!
Also very curious how the big final event will play out since asking Kati and Jamal for help seems to give another option tobring in major divergences among the paths, based on who we ask for help and what we decide then. And this result will then be coupled with our major decisions we did before. This looks very promising.

Bye

Last edited:

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
3Diddly, what is really needed is a cheat option to pump up stats that are deficient so that we don't miss scenes that we want to see. Since Jamal wants to impregnate wifey, he should also require the men he pimps her out to, to wear a condom, since he wants to be the only one to creampie her....and yes, he should pimp her out to make her a bigger slut and whore. She should get tattoos that identify her as a whore. First thing wifey should have hubby do whenever she does go home is have hubby eat clean her cum filled holes and reward him by letting him fuck her in the ass, of course he has to clean up his mess too.

There is a cheat option. Hold shift and press O to open the console. One at a time type in the following:
charisma=30
intelligence=30
physique=30

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is a cheat option. Hold shift and press O to open the console. One at a time type in the following:
charisma=30
intelligence=30
physique=30
After a couple of failed attempts I managed to get it right. Thanks, so very much. Now this is really going to be fun. I would almost be willing to have your baby. MUAH!!!!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You'll be fine, it's way easier than console commands in other games, no quotes, no syntax, just type it exactly the way that I did and hit enter each time before typing the next line.
Thanks, I got those stats up but I am still missing scenes because of the damn traits. How do I get those up? I also tried to get the love points up, but when I entered love points=8, it gave me a message and didn't give me the extra points.

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks, I got those stats up but I am still missing scenes because of the damn traits. How do I get those up? I also tried to get the love points up, but when I entered love points=8, it gave me a message and didn't give me the extra points.
i am afraid I do not know how to do that one. Modifying love points might break the game anyway. I would recommend playing through again while holding the control key for rapid scene skipping. The game is pretty short if you use that and just keep hitting skip week to progress time. That let's you fine tune your choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
i am afraid I do not know how to do that one. Modifying love points might break the game anyway. I would recommend playing through again while holding the control key for rapid scene skipping. The game is pretty short if you use that and just keep hitting skip week to progress time. That let's you fine tune your choices.
Yeah, thanks, this is where we definitely need the dev to put in a cheat button. These traits are so random, you have to play a certain way to get them and then you miss others. It's mind-boggling.

Reactions: Talishan

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, thanks, this is where we definitely need the dev to put in a cheat button. These traits are so random, you have to play a certain way to get them and then you miss others. It's mind-boggling.
Well, the thing with traits is that it is intention that you cannot get all traits in one go or several just for playing a certain way! For instance, the exhibitionism trait for Mei is available on all paths, from pure romance to hard NTR, but it depends on you discovering that Mei has such a desire! It is rather realistic, if you never experiment into a direction, you do not get the trait during play.

Reactions: Talishan

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Traits are basically boolean variables, just set the value to 1 to have it (e.g wifeytraitsubmissive = 1).

Here's a full (?) list of trait variables (should be pretty self-explanatory):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About love points: try lovepointswi instead.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Traits are basically boolean variables, just set the value to 1 to have it (e.g wifeytraitsubmissive = 1).

Here's a full (?) list of trait variables (should be pretty self-explanatory):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About love points: try lovepointswi instead.
Wow, thanks, it looks a little above my paygrade, but, I'll try. I assume you put an = sign next to it and then a number figure, right? and enter each one separately?

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
Wow, thanks, it looks a little above my paygrade, but, I'll try. I assume you put an = sign next to it and then a number figure, right? and enter each one separately?
A boolean variable is just a variable with only two possibilities. off/on, false/true, 0/1. It's one of those things that COULD be a mess if we didn't happen to have good standards for them. Luckily we do, so it's way less complicated than it sounds, to the point that the 3 sets that I mentioned are the only ones I've ever even heard of in terms of programming. Just backup your saves and then follow these guys' instructions. You'll find that the more you experiment, the higher your "pay grade" gets.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A boolean variable is just a variable with only two possibilities. off/on, false/true, 0/1. It's one of those things that COULD be a mess if we didn't happen to have good standards for them. Luckily we do, so it's way less complicated than it sounds, to the point that the 3 sets that I mentioned are the only ones I've ever even heard of in terms of programming. Just backup your saves and then follow these guys' instructions. You'll find that the more you experiment, the higher your "pay grade" gets.
Oh God, you have so much faith in me. I think I just wet my panties. Mooooommmmyy!!!!

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes