VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
He pretty much deleted his whole presence so anyone picking this up and changing the name a bit and just say a retelling or whatever should prob fix the issue of having to worry about him trying to make a quick buck from copyright.
I mean why should he even care, only thing he semi completed was Hannah's, anything else was just after a quick buck nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: Koulo077

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
He pretty much deleted his whole presence so anyone picking this up and changing the name a bit and just say a retelling or whatever should prob fix the issue of having to worry about him trying to make a quick buck from copyright.
I mean why should he even care, only thing he semi completed was Hannah's, anything else was just after a quick buck nothing more nothing less.

What? Have you tried Katie's Corruption? It's a great game with full of content.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
What? Have you tried Katie's Corruption? It's a great game with full of content.
M8, i have followed this dude since he started on the hannah's comics, when katie started and he was starting out i had major respect for him, specially since back then we had shit being pulled like sarahs life and what not, however after patreon changed some guidelines he and him delaying and fucking up and coming with bunch of excuses, i started to lose all respect for em, i used to even be a patreon subscriber. However mid katies i stopped because his bs was getting on my nerv, with this one he legit managed to kill the last drop of ounce of respect i ever had for em.

Reactions: fbass and Koulo077

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
M8, i have followed this dude since he started on the hannah's comics, when katie started and he was starting out i had major respect for him, specially since back then we had shit being pulled like sarahs life and what not, however after patreon changed some guidelines he and him delaying and fucking up and coming with bunch of excuses, i started to lose all respect for em, i used to even be a patreon subscriber. However mid katies i stopped because his bs was getting on my nerv, with this one he legit managed to kill the last drop of ounce of respect i ever had for em.
He is a starter, not a finisher lol, tho in todays snowflake world he would get a gold medal for not finishing :D lmao

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
He is a starter, not a finisher lol, tho in todays snowflake world he would get a gold medal for not finishing :D lmao
LOL true true, I remember when patreon was changing their guidelines how he legit instantly jumped and used that moment to delay his game sooo fucking much and was going out of his way to ask the moderators or whatever about what he can or cannot do and etc. After that he put out a release that was half assed and then took out some of the routes and simplified the whole shit. Then he legit threw the whole script out of the window and abandoned the game. However with this one he took the cake, legit deleted patreon and everything without even so much of a notice, how fucking scummy you gotta be XD .
He prob would also be given a free safe space with that said gold medal.

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
LOL true true, I remember when patreon was changing their guidelines how he legit instantly jumped and used that moment to delay his game sooo fucking much and was going out of his way to ask the moderators or whatever about what he can or cannot do and etc. After that he put out a release that was half assed and then took out some of the routes and simplified the whole shit. Then he legit threw the whole script out of the window and abandoned the game. However with this one he took the cake, legit deleted patreon and everything without even so much of a notice, how fucking scummy you gotta be XD .
He prob would also be given a free safe space with that said gold medal.
I agree with everything You have said, his entire actions to date have been WAY less than stellar, and yes he would be given a free snowflake safe space to run and hide in and to moan, whine, bitch and write snowflake poetry about how when all of us have opinions that those opinions offend him and because of that he needs a gold medel for not finishing anything lmao

PonSama

Jul 29, 2018
damn someone should really use this girl's asset and make something of it. it's such a waste to see a girl go un-fucked :(

• Haha
Reactions: brittC25

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Well at least there's "some" content with Katie, no matter how minimal it is...I do applaud the choices we get to pick as to who the "father" of baby Lucy is

eugenedzerg

Aug 20, 2017
can someone continue this game or at least use some of the assets for another game? It really has nice graphics even though the authors genre is BBC

Reactions: pillow2088

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hey Dejected Wifey Fans,

I'm trying to teach myself DAZ and Renpy, and I figured a good project would be a continuation of Wifey's Dilemma. Please don't get too excited--I still have no idea what I'm doing, and this might not go anywhere.

Anyway, regarding DAZ, I have the body model but I'm missing the hair, and she doesn't quite look the same without it. Does anyone know which hair asset is used? Thanks!

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Hey Dejected Wifey Fans,

I'm trying to teach myself DAZ and Renpy, and I figured a good project would be a continuation of Wifey's Dilemma. Please don't get too excited--I still have no idea what I'm doing, and this might not go anywhere.

Anyway, regarding DAZ, I have the body model but I'm missing the hair, and she doesn't quite look the same without it. Does anyone know which hair asset is used? Thanks!
look the trhead wife and mother fan art... you can find some grate renders, some users are so skilled, they sometimes put the assets used, you can ask for advice, good look (y)

Reactions: Sukebe_S
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes