hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I whipped up a quick scene for Showroom that anyone can use. Just download the scene attached file. I put instructions below. The one prop that seems to really, really be needed is a bed or cot. Hopefully they can add one in the next update; there was tons of cots in fisher village.

Note: When you first load the scene and turn left to go to it, you'll notice an invisible barrier, just move left and around, and you'll get to it just fine. That barrier is a solid black wall on the other side, to block out the showroom's lights.

1. Download rit.zip from the attachment in this post and extract it anywhere.

2. Copy rit.json to folder:
Code:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\Showroom
3. Then in game, in the showroom, Load the rit file.

4. for more light, just select one of the torches and dial up the intensity.

EDIT: I don't want to make or bump new threads, but it would be great if all the women had a top like this during sex:

Last edited:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I whipped up a quick scene for Showroom that anyone can use. Just download the scene attached file. I put instructions below.

1. Download rit.zip from the attachment in this post and extract it anywhere.

2. Copy rit.json to folder:
Code:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\Showroom
3. Then in game, in the showroom, Load the rit file.

4. for more light, just select one of the torches and dial up the intensity.
We should get a thread up to share customizations!

cookiestealer

Sep 6, 2020
i dont understand. it says as other options of downloading is torrenting but i cant find a single torrent link. does anyone have it??

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
We should get a thread up to share customizations!
As far as I know, the WL Discord Server is full of sandbox saves. Unfortunately, you need to donate 1 dollar to get access. Maybe F95 members of the Disc server can share some of the sandbox creations there?

nico12

Mar 5, 2019
on the side bet with shorty, i can only find 4 women to have a sexual interaction is when it requires 5 to bead him. how do i find the 5th one?

Apr 10, 2021
Hmmm i mean a good story is a good story that can be nice to build up characters relations and give those poses a nice immersion , but i also agree that the new Sandbox custom stuff to place arround its very very noice , but i think it could be even better with pre-built structures idk like the ones on the kerpal or fisher village or even give the player City or house option to create and save those , since its not story related we could have houses cities etc right ? to just build stuff like on sims lmao also placing stuff on a blank room its less lag or fps drops so i enjoy that and i guess lots of ppl with not high end Pc's do too :D
Yeah I kinda agree with your second point, I love making new people and stories, the reason I play sims and Klub17 is for these specific reasons. I am not interested in the story, now of course if the story its going to be like Skyrim where you choose and even more complex on choices, I wont have a problem. Although on Skyrim I am doing the same thing, I personally like creating, npcs, stories around these npcs etc. Just thats what I like, I hope they update sandbox more and more cause thats what I am interested in. I like your idea to turn it to sims like, but I believe thats unfortunately impossible.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes