TITORD

Sep 12, 2017
Yes... how did you do that ??
unfortunately I didn't do it was a video from the game developer but that would be possible if someone who understood programming to do a memory mapping in the cheat engine at the time of owning another character with that you could put 2 doing an animation sex and use the cheat engine to posses another character already mapped in the cheat

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Like this ?
unfortunately I didn't do it was a video from the game developer but that would be possible if someone who understood programming to do a memory mapping in the cheat engine at the time of owning another character with that you could put 2 doing an animation sex and use the cheat engine to posses another character already mapped in the cheat
Game dev needs to get off his ass and give us that feature. What's the point of having all those posing features if you can't create spectators.

They need to stop adding animations and focus on the core elements of the game. We need the ability to:
- Save scene setups.
- Give spectators in the group animations & poses while others in the group have sex.
- Save pose combo setups.
- Save existing sandbox state.

SOMEONE tell the game devs to NOT release another animation until the BASIC elements of the game are finished.

We should be able to make two characters have sex, then move on to another pair ,or three, and get them having sex, then move on to the next couple, then the next couple, until you have one giant orgy. Isn't it supposed to be some kind of sex island? SEX ISLAND MY ASS. Only one group can have sex at a time while all the other NPC's act like you're not having sex, completely unaware of what's going on.

Animations are the LAST thing this game needs in its current state.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alohaval9

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Game dev needs to get off his ass and give us that feature. What's the point of having all those posing features if you can't create spectators.

They need to stop adding animations and focus on the core elements of the game. We need the ability to:
- Save scene setups.
- Give spectators in the group animations & poses while others in the group have sex.
- Save pose combo setups.
- Save existing sandbox state.

SOMEONE tell the game devs to NOT release another animation until the BASIC elements of the game are finished.

We should be able to make two characters have sex, then move on to another pair ,or three, and get them having sex, then move on to the next couple, then the next couple, until you have one giant orgy. Isn't it supposed to be some kind of sex island? SEX ISLAND MY ASS. Only one group can have sex at a time while all the other NPC's act like you're not having sex, completely unaware of what's going on.

Animations are the LAST thing this game needs in its current state.
Their current development pattern was determined by a Patreon poll (I think it was around 2 years ago by now). The overwhelming majority voted that they'd rather have builds released often with a lot of animations, while core systems are worked on in the background.

So while some people may prefer the opposite, that's not what the patrons want.

Reactions: Smirenka

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
I remember playing an early version of Wild Life years ago. It looked very good, but in the end that was all it was: eye candy and sex animations, seemingly for the sole purpose of attracting and keeping subscriptions on Patreon. It was all very shallow, though the bragging videos looked nice. There was a written intention of creating a captivating story, quests to go along with it, character growth, combat and "blah blah blah."

Has the devs taken steps towards making it an actual game yet, or is WL still just a milking cow, adding a steady and minimal amount of sex art and fetish content every month without the project actually going anywhere?

tansimmo2

Mar 8, 2019
Here it is, latest version on gdrive. Not sure how long it will last: Google Drive
If you get that error where it says too many people downloaded it just add the file to your own drive then make a copy and download that one
i moved it to my google drive then i made a copy still get that transfer quota for this file has been reached

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes