Nov 14, 2020
HI.first of alll,sorry for my english.the gangbang 1 females 6 males dont work in this version??.
look at GDrive link on first page to see which all characters have gangbang animation (it is under the group section of excel sheet)
in game press T to open spawner and spawn whoever you want - then as girl go talk to each and click on follow me.
once 5 of 6 are following you , when you click on 6th guy - you will see new option - Sex(Group)

Reactions: diegob

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
next changelog be like:
Additions:

• Added sex pose (only for Maya tho)
  • I dunno, maybe something for Jenny and Maya
  • Added new weapons
  • Added new ragdoll phisics (or some random bullshit that nobody cares)
Improvements:
  • Maya clothes clipping almost fixed
  • Maya new hair color
  • Fixed maya something
  • Fixed the fps (only if you play as Maya)
  • Fixed gore system (for Maya)
  • Fixed guns (for Maya LOL)
  • Fixed something, i dunno aswell.
  • Hmmmmmm, are you happy now patreons?
  • see, im not milking 100k dol. i update the game, it just take us 6 months.
  • Bottom Text
If they are on the same line they share the same animations, no reason to say "added sex pose for Maya, Milanna, Jenny, Aoi...".
1608061831278.png

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
I found out what (part of) my problem with Cinematic CAM was. It should be independent of the FoV selected for the base game, but it's not. So when we select a FoV of, say, 50 or 60 for aesthetic and performance purposes, the Cinematic CAM applies a divisor to that and we end up with 9/10 angles being utterly useless. It operates better when the default FoV of 90 is selected in the preferences menu.

Meanwhile I'm still unable to get DoF to work outside of Cinematic CAM...

Reactions: punhetas

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Benchmark Update in Progress
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guuii
Cinematic Mode and Conversations are to DARK way to much contrast Balanced compared to the Default Output Balance.

Sometimes trying the Hollywood way is really the wrong way Guuii rather going with something unique that fits the Art and Lighting is the better way.
Which has it's own uniqueness behind it, individualized instead of trying to be someone else :)

Wild Dreams

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
how do you do this? I mean set two characters to start fucking and then posess another character while the first two fuck?
The kerpali on the throne and girl are busy in the game without having to pose them . The two girls in front are player controlled.

Reactions: Skads

OWOWatsThis?105

Jul 31, 2020
Is it normal that when i download the file in MEGA after about 1,000MBs it just closes all tabs and the download and you have to download it again?

Behindthema5k

Jul 22, 2020
Hey

I have this problem. Everytime i start Unreal Engine games, texture is missing from the characters and sometimes environment. But mostly the characters.
- I have tried to adjust all graphics settings
- I have installed the latest driver for Unreal Engine (UE4PrereqSetup_x64)

Does anyone know a fix to this? only happens with unreal engine games.

(I'm running windows on parallels on the best iMac at the marked)

Nov 14, 2020
Is it normal that when i download the file in MEGA after about 1,000MBs it just closes all tabs and the download and you have to download it again?
MEGA is weird it does that to me too - I just use Megadownloader + IDM or NOPY links

on a side note , only one thing makes me sad and that is this game prolly cant be modded - which sucks coz man they could add a lot of stuff patreon isnt okay with if you know what I mean :HideThePain:

Reactions: OWOWatsThis?105

OWOWatsThis?105

Jul 31, 2020
MEGA is weird it does that to me too - I just use Megadownloader + IDM or NOPY links

on a side note , only one thing makes me sad and that is this game prolly cant be modded - which sucks coz man they could add a lot of stuff patreon isnt okay with if you know what I mean :HideThePain:
Nice to know its not just me. Yeah the NOPY linked worked when i tryed it out just recently.
Yeah I can agree with ya on that.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes