Gutswell

Apr 9, 2022
do i see it correctly that the sandbox maps are now completely empty?
Iremember from an older version that the old sandbox map used to have two villages with some npcs to mess around with. Is that no longer in the game?

Mar 18, 2018
do i see it correctly that the sandbox maps are now completely empty?
Iremember from an older version that the old sandbox map used to have two villages with some npcs to mess around with. Is that no longer in the game?
That was an old prototype build map that was around until the switch to UE5. Nowadays it's just the Forge World equivalent for Wild Life and for the better.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
To be quite frank, this game could have been completed and shipped by now. They have more than enough adult content. We could have been enjoying Maya's Misadventures in a Land of Sex ten times over, but instead, the developer needs some throwaway story about colonization, exploration, and other subject matter that doesn't contribute to the main draw...

Sex.

7 years. Baffling.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
To be quite frank, this game could have been completed and shipped by now. They have more than enough adult content. We could have been enjoying Maya's Misadventures in a Land of Sex ten times over, but instead, the developer needs some throwaway story about colonization, exploration, and other subject matter that doesn't contribute to the main draw...

Sex.

7 years. Baffling.
except what you described isn't what they wanted to make. if you watch their video on level development you'll get a better understanding of their goals and challenges.

if all you want is sex scenes with Maya then you already have access to all of that in the sandbox.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
except what you described isn't what they wanted to make. if you watch their video on level development you'll get a better understanding of their goals and challenges.

if all you want is sex scenes with Maya then you already have access to all of that in the sandbox.
My statement still stands, despite what the dev's vision is. There is more than enough material to make a game and ship it. They can skip on the voice acting and just use subtitles. They've shown they are capable of doing so. It's not about the Maya simulator, it's about "you've done enough, now finish the job," at this point.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
My statement still stands, despite what the dev's vision is. There is more than enough material to make a game and ship it. They can skip on the voice acting and just use subtitles. They've shown they are capable of doing so. It's not about the Maya simulator, it's about "you've done enough, now finish the job," at this point.
well sure... but that's not what THEY want to do, they want to actually make a full "RPG" with combat, factions, story, a giant open world with biomes, etc. Honestly I think it's a bit TOO ambitious but heck I'm all for it because it's their product and there's enough support to back them and see their project to fruition because I sure as shit don't have the time or money to make my own game of this scope.

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes