orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
How do people keep a straight face while complaining about the "slow pace" of this project while other games in the top10 make updates with a fraction of this and still dont look as good as this.
it's weird that the only people complaining don't even support them on patreon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dumdums: "OMG why are they doing this? NO ONE WANTED THIS AT ALL!!"
Patreon: *amount of funding grows*
dumdums:
1582912964258.png

Sep 15, 2019
Mad respect to the Dev's on this team, game development on this scale isn't easy, and I'll definitely post a review, but only after supporting for a few months. I don't think it's fair to criticize or demean the team behind this if you're not willing to throw them a few bucks first. A lot of entitlement on this particular board.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
is it just me or are the provided DL-Links slow af ? ... if somebody could provide a Torrent, that would be great.

Reactions: Aiden

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Does this game have a form of story base or anything that counts as gameplay ? , not the old just walk around and fk stuff it was . I loved the animations and everything about it last time i played but it was a let down when it was just walk around and fk.. so yea/

Patan

May 28, 2017
Does this game have a form of story base or anything that counts as gameplay ? , not the old just walk around and fk stuff it was . I loved the animations and everything about it last time i played but it was a let down when it was just walk around and fk.. so yea/
It does have story all tho I never played the story more than 5 minutes.

Reactions: Zorin

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
so... apparently the game has multi partners at the same time with DP scenes and what not. however I have no idea how to do that, I can only 1 on 1 action so far. I've tried adding someone to follow me but it doesn't open an option to a 3some or whatever.

bladestorm69

Jul 29, 2019
There is something wrong with the unreal engine right mouse button drag not working for me. i can't move the camera with my mouse. or move the camera at all and those buttons can't be reinstated. not sure why but something about smaller games made with unreal engine do this to me. this is not the only game where that happends. irritating though.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
VR is not working for this build. At least its not for me. Characters and objects in the left lends flicker and I can't turn VR off to play the game normally if my head set is plugged in.

Last edited:

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
VR is not working for this build. At least its not for me. Characters and objects in the left lends flicker and I can't turn VR off to play the game normally if my head set is plugged it.
same here, should not have deleted the older version. Now it's just unplayable.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes