marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I really hope they give us options regarding to sound because I don't want ridiculously loud screams
not that I would have her fuck a giant guy like that anyway but eh
Well right now she just makes her regular "ooh" sounds in this animation. But I also would like that sound to be more matching of her facial expression and the sex she is having there.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Anyone know how to resolve textures not loading in? There are some other problems, like foliage not loading in until very close and such, but the textures are the biggest issue. Already installed newest drivers, didn't helped.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Personally I hope they add more climaxes (especially creampies) to certain sexual positions in game. The visual and sounds for those are hot af and there isn't nearly enough of them yet.

I agree some variation in Maya's voice during sex would be nice too, especially with the rougher sex versus the gentler, although when it comes to screaming, I'd personally prefer pleasure screams rather then screams of pain. Maybe screams and moans interspersed?

Also, I think it would be nice if humans and anthro characters had separate voice sets, rather then sharing. I like the gravelly voices of the anthro characters, and even though they fit some humans, having the distinction between their voices would be cool.

Oh, that reminds me - is there a way to remove the cum splattered on Maya after sex? I tried submerging her in water but that didn't work, so I have to restart the game when I want to clean her up, but I'm hoping there's a more convenient way. Anyone know?

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Personally I hope they add more climaxes (especially creampies) to certain sexual positions in game. The visual and sounds for those are hot af and there isn't nearly enough of them yet.

I agree some variation in Maya's voice during sex would be nice too, especially with the rougher sex versus the gentler, although when it comes to screaming, I'd personally prefer pleasure screams rather then screams of pain. Maybe screams and moans interspersed?

Also, I think it would be nice if humans and anthro characters had separate voice sets, rather then sharing. I like the gravelly voices of the anthro characters, and even though they fit some humans, having the distinction between their voices would be cool.

Oh, that reminds me - is there a way to remove the cum splattered on Maya after sex? I tried submerging her in water but that didn't work, so I have to restart the game when I want to clean her up, but I'm hoping there's a more convenient way. Anyone know?
Water or [DELETE] key

Reactions: Zedire

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
New Animations is all we need :love: I hope they keep adding them.
You can always play Crysis, Witcher3, Far Cry for Ultimate Story, Gameplay and Gunplay.
I just assumed everyone came here for the smut. The first thing and often the only thing I look for in a smut game is the smut. Good gameplay is just a bonus and very few of the ones I tried actually had any.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes