tankers123

Apr 21, 2018
Real question though, why don't more people share torrent files of stuff like this? It seems it would be a good way to get around GDrive and Mega limits. Is it due to the tracking that can happen with torrents?

Apr 22, 2018
So I've downloaded the file and it says its unable to execute some file in the directory. im not sure if my download is just corrupted or the upload. anyone else let the thread know

edit: extracting the rar file says the entire .pak in the Content folder is corrupt . like 99% of the game. the folder I extracted is just 200mb

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Real question though, why don't more people share torrent files of stuff like this? It seems it would be a good way to get around GDrive and Mega limits. Is it due to the tracking that can happen with torrents?
I know right? I found torrents but its from the last version, can anyone with the files please create a torrent and post it?
Aaaaand I get driver timeouts after about three minutes in. Anyone?
Been having those since the last build, lower your settings and see if it stops

Reactions: tankers123

NotFemale

Apr 21, 2020
Here is a MEGA link from me with transfer sharing active, which means you should be able to download it as a free user without any limitation. Enjoy:
Mega

The link will expire on 03-28 or when 100 downloads have been reached, this should get other people enough time to upload it somewhere else.
so this is like updated wild life?

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I know right? I found torrents but its from the last version, can anyone with the files please create a torrent and post it?

Been having those since the last build, lower your settings and see if it stops
Tried it on lowest settings, GPU is always on cap, but only in the campaign. Sandbox works like a charm. The fisher village always had shit fps.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I already downloaded it through google drive and I had no problem :/
I would like to make a torrent file but for two reasons I see it complicated, my internet is bad and I don't know how to do it :/
edit: I'm creating one but I don't know if it's going to work fine, I'll upload the torrent in a few minutes

Last edited:

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Here is the torrent for the new version of Wild Life 2021.06.22 Shipping Full Build 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please if you like the game and want to keep seeing new updates, support the creator, they try hard not to leave us disappointed, keep it in mind ;)

Last edited:

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Awesome got it loaded up in qBittorrent. But it doesnt seem to be making any progress. Due to lack of seeds I imagine.
right, i just added some seeds to torrent
I still recommend the links on the previous page of mega and google drive

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Weren't they going to separate both modes anyway? I love the sex animations but I also like some "normal" gameplay.
But if they would have a menu option before the start of the game for the player to select what game mode to launch. That would be an option right?
they have enough animations they just need to fix/optimize them and make the actors more expressive

maya is taking 2 footlong dicks from minotaur, her belly is bulging and yet she's barely expressing anything on her face or making any moans lol...

let me see that ahegao gap face with droll and tongue sticking out
barely any kissing in scenes as well

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes