Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Fisher Village is waaaayyy too unoptimized. I'm getting around 60 fps on the normal wild life map on high to epic settings, but on the fisher village map, I'm getting 20-40 frames with high settings across the board. Not going to lie though, the graphical fidelity certainly improved in this new update. Cum glistens a bit more, skin looks more like skin, et cetera, but at this point of the game, the creators should look into optimization. Even Cyberpunk on ultra can probably run better than the fuckin' fisher village at this point.
Not as easy as you think and comparing with any part of Cyberpunk is not cutting it without exact details of the scene you referring to specifically ;)

So how does your system compares in the scene i posted last in the fisher village ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-build-18-12-2020-adeptus-steve.3810/post-4740527

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
for Mega +48h to finish the download! it's block the download for 6h at all 1,6bg! by proxy it is a garbage to configure and it does not work, the other non mega links are horrible less than 50kbps! WHAT'S the DAMNED reason to be afraid to create a GDrive or Torrent link that allows us to have the file in less than 2h? and stremming by VLC it is an asshole to configure this shit and screwed my program I had to uninstall and clear the entire cache to be able to make it go back to normal! why for the fuckin fear GDrive or torrent!!!!?????
Not sure if you realize how your statement sounds. Maybe read it again? It sounds like the rant of a spoiled brat. Who else would get so upset about the delivery system of a free product? Because if you were supporting the devs you would have access to the content before anyone here that is not supporting them. I'd advise you to relax and be patient for those days when something truly bad might happen.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
minimum requirements???
NASA supercomputer with RTX6969 with extra super powered ray-tracing capabilities, and you need the AMD x Intel x NASA RyzeX processor to keep the game at 60 fps. You need exactly 69 gb of RAM as well; nothing more, nothing less. A 69 tb SSD will do you wonders as well.

but no srsly, u probs need a good processor and a gtx or rtx to enjoy the game

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
@Slayer128

Uhh yeah now i see, this christmas edition got a bit more heavier now a lot more action on screen with that new quest running as well ;)

That's for me currently like the PS4 user feel with Cyberpunk, now it would start to leave a certain GPU territory and you start to lose some users on high and risk a Sony Ban ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It becomes also interesting to think about a dynamic shader complexity adaption for certain situations, not only dynamic resolution ;)

Uh nice there is now a direct conversation focus it seems after the over the shoulder :)

Guuii

How to Capture the Perfect Cumshot moment it's got almost impossible with the short fire burst interval and not being continuous anymore at all :(

Oh mama that was a pain to get the first string

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Is the Christmas edition a seperate game or do I need to extract/install it into the original somehow? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

Mar 10, 2019
View attachment 947877
or just get a better provider?
I get 20-30 MB/sec with Nopy reliably. Don't use the rest except for MEGA sometimes.

3 MB/s with torrent is trash fyi.

It's definitely your connection.
It doesn't explain why I get only 200 KB/s from Nopy while I get 700 - 1000 KB/s from every other shady file sharing site.
Perhaps you are connected to an Internet branch close to Nopy server.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
wait what is this proxy stuff lol

I go into streaming(in MegaDownloader) and paste the mega link , then copy the localhost whatever link appears in streaming link , and then copy paste that into IDM and boom download started -i get like 6-7 Mbps.

only issue is sometimes IDM doesn't catch the Zip file - it usually catches it within 10-12 seconds

also you need to keep the streaming window open(in MD) while IDM is downloading or the download stops
wait what?
Don't you use a proxy to bypass the 5GB daily limit from Mega.nz?

John1010

Apr 2, 2020
for Mega +48h to finish the download! it's block the download for 6h at all 1,6bg! by proxy it is a garbage to configure and it does not work, the other non mega links are horrible less than 50kbps! WHAT'S the DAMNED reason to be afraid to create a GDrive or Torrent link that allows us to have the file in less than 2h? and stremming by VLC it is an asshole to configure this shit and screwed my program I had to uninstall and clear the entire cache to be able to make it go back to normal! why for the fuckin fear GDrive or torrent!!!!?????

here is the torrent version, use link and download by torrent =>

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
@Slayer128

Uhh yeah now i see, this christmas edition got a bit more heavier now a lot more action on screen with that new quest running as well ;)

That's for me currently like the PS4 user feel with Cyberpunk, now it would start to leave a certain GPU territory and you start to lose some users on high and risk a Sony Ban ;)

It becomes also interesting to think about a dynamic shader complexity adaption for certain situations, not only dynamic resolution ;)

Uh nice there is now a direct conversation focus it seems after the over the shoulder :)

Guuii

How to Capture the Perfect Cumshot moment it's got almost impossible with the short fire burst interval and not being continuous anymore at all :(

Oh mama that was a pain to get the first string
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing issues with the fisher village as well. Devs really need to optimize that map in particular.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It got a bit more complex what is your spec also Wild-Life is currently bound to DX11 limitations and some things goes already above it and is very edgy and overall Wild-Life neeeds slowly Vulkan or DX12 urgently.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
It got a bit more complex what is your spec also Wild-Life is currently bound to DX11 limitations and some things goes already above it and is very edgy and overall neeeds slowly Vulkan or DX12 urgently.
I've got the Zephyrus G14. Gaming laptop. RTX2060, Ryzen 9, 16 gb RAM, 1 TB SSD.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Could you post a Screen of Fisher Village on High were you get the lowest performance or try to reproduce one of my shots.
Use the Internal FPS counter Game->Show FPS

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes