ThatMr

May 29, 2017
Uploading the build right now, gonna take a hot second though so get nice and comfy in the meantime.

Got the Mega upload finished:
Started uploading to Gofile as well but that one is going slow so hope you guys can grab it from Mega, enjoy and happy holidays! :D

Last edited:

makrei

Jun 9, 2017
Uploading the build right now, gonna take a hot second though so get nice and comfy in the meantime.

Got the Mega upload finished: Mega
Started uploading to Gofile as well but that one is going slow so hope you guys can grab it from Mega, enjoy and happy holidays! :D
TY BRO

Outersin300

Apr 14, 2018

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH MY MAN, now i can fap all the long cheers mate^^

Nov 14, 2020
Guuii
ay man I just wanna say that this game is really good and hope y'all consider the 2GB GPUs as we move forward.

also , if it isn't too hard can ya'll add that slider many games have to see how much vram is being used.
like this one:
1608383549488.png
I don't have 4GB VRAM this is from google

also more tongue action between male kerpalis and female humans (from the looks of the lesbian animations yall are damn good at kissing animations) or male humans and female humans - if possible add them while they fuckin - that'd be even better.

just some suggestions.

Echelon5

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else got an issue where shadows are too dark? Like the light levels are all around wonky. Also body parts in shadow tend to have a strange blue outline. All my settings are at max and I have a beast of a machine so it's def not a hardware issue.

Reactions: Pirat.911

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok since this game is getting 7+ gigs. It's time to start making Torrent and Gdrive uploads.
no way in hell am i using these free File hosts and MEGA is a bit of a pain to bypass using proxies.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
use megadownloader + IDM or Nopy when they get updated
i am. But finding a working proxy for Megadownloader is almost impossible.
I just tried 50 different ones before i found a working Indonesian one and the connection is crap. Im getting max 1mb/s

Nov 14, 2020
i am. But finding a working proxy for Megadownloader is almost impossible.
I just tried 50 different ones before i found a working Indonesian one and the connection is crap. Im getting max 1mb/s
wait what is this proxy stuff lol

I go into streaming(in MegaDownloader) and paste the mega link , then copy the localhost whatever link appears in streaming link , and then copy paste that into IDM and boom download started -i get like 6-7 Mbps.

only issue is sometimes IDM doesn't catch the Zip file - it usually catches it within 10-12 seconds

also you need to keep the streaming window open(in MD) while IDM is downloading or the download stops

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017

Thank you for the post ^_^

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
LMAO they fucked up the whole performance big time.I'm barely getting 20-50fps with R5 3600x 1080ti 16gb ram.Cyberpunk 2077 just got a new contender for the crown for most unoptimized game.
What th f you talking about my gtx1660 and 6 core Ryzen 5 3500 manages to spit out 45-58fps in Cyberpunk2077(in combination of ultra, high and mid settings and soft shadows turned on).. if you are having performance issues then there's something wrong with your 1080ti drivers.

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes