NotFemale

Apr 21, 2020
Here is a MEGA link from me with transfer sharing active, which means you should be able to download it as a free user without any limitation. Enjoy:
Mega

The link will expire on 03-28 or when 100 downloads have been reached, this should get other people enough time to upload it somewhere else.
so this is like updated wild life?

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I know right? I found torrents but its from the last version, can anyone with the files please create a torrent and post it?

Been having those since the last build, lower your settings and see if it stops
Tried it on lowest settings, GPU is always on cap, but only in the campaign. Sandbox works like a charm. The fisher village always had shit fps.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I know right? I found torrents but its from the last version, can anyone with the files please create a torrent and post it?
I already downloaded it through google drive and I had no problem :/
I would like to make a torrent file but for two reasons I see it complicated, my internet is bad and I don't know how to do it :/
edit: I'm creating one but I don't know if it's going to work fine, I'll upload the torrent in a few minutes

Last edited:

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Here is the torrent for the new version of Wild Life 2021.06.22 Shipping Full Build 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please if you like the game and want to keep seeing new updates, support the creator, they try hard not to leave us disappointed, keep it in mind ;)

Last edited:

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Awesome got it loaded up in qBittorrent. But it doesnt seem to be making any progress. Due to lack of seeds I imagine.
right, i just added some seeds to torrent
I still recommend the links on the previous page of mega and google drive

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Weren't they going to separate both modes anyway? I love the sex animations but I also like some "normal" gameplay.
But if they would have a menu option before the start of the game for the player to select what game mode to launch. That would be an option right?
they have enough animations they just need to fix/optimize them and make the actors more expressive

maya is taking 2 footlong dicks from minotaur, her belly is bulging and yet she's barely expressing anything on her face or making any moans lol...

let me see that ahegao gap face with droll and tongue sticking out
barely any kissing in scenes as well

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Just to clarify 2 things, if you notice that the download speed of the torrent is low, you have to understand that my upload internet is very low, lastly during the day tomorrow, Saturday 27/3, between 4 in the morning until the afternoon (GMT-6), I will not be at home and I usually turn off the computer, in case it generates any inconvenience if you are downloading the torrent, but I am not sure if the download will pause or something like that.
I repeat that I recommend you see the previous post for the mega or google drive links.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Just to clarify 2 things, if you notice that the download speed of the torrent is low, you have to understand that my upload internet is very low, lastly during the day tomorrow, Saturday 27/3, between 4 in the morning until the afternoon (GMT-6), I will not be at home and I usually turn off the computer, in case it generates any inconvenience if you are downloading the torrent, but I am not sure if the download will pause or something like that.
I repeat that I recommend you see the previous post for the mega or google drive links.
yep i'm dling it rn I'll seed it after that

Reactions: S0k4

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
So I finally got the thing to run and I gotta ask what they been doing these 4 months? not optimizations, it still runs as bad as it has for the last 3 builds where I dont know what they did then but everything began to run worse than before. It is slightly less unstable since it only crashed once. Didnt see any new scenes except for one with maya+max, is there a list? I couldnt find any more than that

Also what the hell they done with the titties? with jenny/tanya they look like bananas now and are all over the place, what the hell? and if I restore them to original size they look all deformed, its awful

So besides the fisher village "mission" that looks the same except for the intro and making you run around shooting the ferals, what else is there? the whole party with the bonfire was in the last version, anything else I missed besides there being more junk around the village?

I think these guys want to make a real adventure game and not a sex simulator

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
well my download speed just fell to zero :/
it resumed nvm

I doubt I can seed it coz dl speeds are fluctuating from 50 B/s to 2Mbps
If you are facing issues with torrent, add a nopy web seed to your torrent.
heres how-
1. goto nopy dl link(in Firefox)
2. download wildlife zip
3. pause download
4. right click download and copy download link
5. Go inside your torrent client > goto https source(in qBittorrent)
6. add web seed (paste nopy download link)
7. Enjoy double download speeds powered by nopy seed+torrent working together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes