bungbono

Jun 4, 2020
I have a trouble in the sandbox editor. Everytime i press RMB (onlyRMB) for moving around the camera view, somehow the camera keep going upward.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
So i tried the newest version and at least there is no hard crash anymore, instead i get a ctd with fatal error as soon as the "blocking tutorial" paused the game, as soon as i push the key assigned for blocking, the game unpauses and the ctd with fatal error happens, as long as i keep the beasts at distance or stab them with a sneak attack there is no ctd.

Then i tried the sandbox mode, I have selected the new village map so at least the area is the same as the map used in story mode. On lowest settings i could spawn at least one of every character on the same spot, i went to the village for that, so i had all the already spawned characters close by. It gets laggy but no crashes so far, when i switch graphic settings to epic i get a diashow but still no crash, i can open the menu, change the options back to lowest settings, so no problems in sandbox mode at least with story mode map.

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
Hope they'll add DLSS support soon
Or the AMD thing. Not like the game really struggles with the cards that support DLSS. Stuff like fur technology and animations severely limit performance seems to be bigger issue and doubtful DLSS does wonders in that front.

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
I was wondering how to make proper loop for dialogue (so you can re-read entire dialogue). Last command obviously needs to reset stage counter to 0. I tried to make new event function that would run reset with essentially multiplying calculation with 0. however I couldn't get it work and loop itself properly. Only separate reset button seems to work and even that seems to act weird.

Solved my own problem:
The last condition block needs to have in event dispatchers stage checker with event value/condition value as 0 and it works like a charm.

Last edited:

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
yo, i didnt touch any updates on the game since the build 22.12.2021!! XD so can someone pls tell me, if there is any new story content, or is it just new animations??

peenor1337

May 1, 2018
yo, i didnt touch any updates on the game since the build 22.12.2021!! XD so can someone pls tell me, if there is any new story content, or is it just new animations??
They've since added arguably one of the best features which will carry the success of this game.
I don't even know why they bothered trying to create a "campaign"... Just give the players the tools do that for you.

Reactions: *POP!*

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
feel free to copy/paste my ideas over there if u want to but i will not support something like paying for discord access when shared ideas and opinions benefit the developer too.

it should be in their own interest to allow free access to their discord especially when they make so much money already.
the only thing they achieve by limiting their discord like this is differentiate the value of opinions and feedback between paying person and a person that doesnt pay and as a result devalue any persons opinion that doesnt pay.

im not saying that they actually dont care about "free" players opinions, BUT keeping discord locked away behind a paywall, even if its only 1 buck, is something i will not support in any way.

Where is the link sir
as i wrote, it is a big project on which i work alone of course and i am an amateur like u and most others here. i have to teach everything myself which means its lots of trial and error and free time invested.

i can not promise to reach a satisfying ending with what im trying to do so i also can not promise to share it, as i wrote.
i will not share something i myself am not satisfied with and i do not want to make something halfbaked when im investing so much time.

for example, today i decided to redo the werewolf quest because the vampire one turned out much cleaner - its a learning procces after all. though, the vampire one isnt even close to done yet so who knows.

i am making the map with the goal of sharing it, but again no promises since i have to like the result myself to actually share it.

sorry if i got ur hopes up.

i do hope for a conversation feature soon and real NPCs. might make every event we've done pointless and we would have to alter/redo a lot to fit it but i still hope for a real quest/conversation feature alongside NPCs.

i am so fed up with making a conversation by hand...so much that i actually made a speech bubble for every text to more comfortably alter the content instead of altering text via value override and get confused myself when i look at it 2 days later...

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
3 people posted today. Some make individual props, and others make maps.
One person posted a whole pirate ship and someone else made the stargate from - well - Stargate.
Good to know, I seen that fantastic looking ship in one of Steves recent videos:

Can you download them and share them here pls :>
Hmm I'm conflicted on this, everyone feel free to vote in the poll or share your thoughts.

Poll:

As for the sandbox map list rentry so far only lists maps shared by their original creators in this thread and not Discord.
I'll keep this poll going for a bit to help gauge with no guarantee decision, whether or not someone does it anyways.

May 7, 2017
hey guys, having a problem with starting sandbox mode - the game says i don`t have enough vram =| my card is laptop rtx3050ti 4gb, which is strange cause my other laptop has rx560x 4gb and it runs without any issues, tho on low-med settings to make it playable

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
hey guys, having a problem with starting sandbox mode - the game says i don`t have enough vram =| my card is laptop rtx3050ti 4gb, which is strange cause my other laptop has rx560x 4gb and it runs without any issues, tho on low-med settings to make it playable
Heres your case for DLSS ha! cuts vram usage needed and with that FSR2 mod floating around amd people can benefit as well. Don't get why they haven't done it?

• Haha
Reactions: Menno_Coehoorn

baho6

May 6, 2021
SEX ESTUDIO!!
Hello everyone!

Here I leave a map for sex scenes, to see them with a better camera like a turntable
and music.
I already wrote a note above, but the camera resets the focus from the object, after reloading the file, it should focus on the "live", objects are not suitable for this ..

You can see in my uploaded file how i got around it :D

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes