ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Alright... here my very 1st ever little creation for Wild Life I'm glad to share. Ain't anything special but it's like the beginning of something special for me. I hope you appreciate, folks.

[Frame only, made with a pillar taller than the other to adapt to sloped grounds. Portal automation not included. Installation: ...\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\Collections ]

Last edited:
Reactions: joao716

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Yes. I found how to. Just search for "Player Follower" in the editor. It will show it at the feet of the player when you select it [as shown in the picture below]. Pretty simple. I'm loving this in-game editor!!!

View attachment 1911268
Can I take somehow those values and make them as variables?

I need to show them during gameplay and constatly updating them as I move.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Some pro tip for those who wants INSANE amount of NPCs on their map. You can make NPC disappear when they are not close to the player and reappear when they are in close distance. You just need trigger zone. Here is an example. 15FPS is really bad but once player leaves out the area, npcs will disappear and fps is back into 60.

View attachment 1911353 View attachment 1911358
It helps, maps such as Tavern Attack could benefit more from doing such especially NPCs that are already hidden from view inside buildings or away from the player out of sight but are still technically drawn and costing performance when it can be avoided.

Last edited:

Shir0e

Nov 16, 2017
Hello everyone
My first post here
I have a question. I download some things from here and when I spawn something this objects its not static. I mean i can go through the walls and everything. Someone can explain to me how to fix it?
Thanks in advance

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Hello everyone
My first post here
I have a question. I download some things from here and when I spawn something this objects its not static. I mean i can go through the walls and everything. Someone can explain to me how to fix it?
Thanks in advance
Welcome, do you have the latest build of Wild Life? Build.png
What maps are you having this happen on, some objects do not have collision so it's expected.

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
how can you choose a bone and char index? can you show or explain please?
In the left hand panel drag the thing you want to parent to the sex scene and then drop it onto the sex scene. Then you'll get the option to choose a bone, as well as the index.

baho6

May 6, 2021
As someone that enjoys flying in Wild Life this is just dandy! :giggle:
Encourage anyone to beat my time and then try beating their own personal record for fun.
Initially, there were ideas to make the track much more difficult and longer, but there was a lot of work at work, so it turned out a little easier. (by the way, there is a small secret location if you don't follow the direction from the torches :D)

Reactions: FeltTheNeed
Sep 27, 2021
Yep there's a nice amount of new animations, sandbox enhancements, new characters and outfits.
For a full description of changes since then you can the full changelogs in post #1 under the spoilers.
Good, i will definitely download it soon i guess mega will pause the download after a while, im glad there are other mirrors available :)

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Is there Is anyway to make skeleton Shey-futa using a Bob skeleton? She Is lack of positions and I wonder If there Is any mod or way to make Shey-futa using a more positions than now :/

Reactions: hersheyscookies
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes