• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LeonardPetula

Feb 16, 2022
PS: Thanks for all the inspirational comments, constructive criticism, interesting requests and bug reports you have shared so far. Keep being polite and friendly, it helps to make this a more welcoming place for devs. Im sure youll agree thats good for everyone ;)
It is the best game of its type, genuinely pro tier, you all obviously love what you're doing and it shows. I'll subscribe soon and pester you to add a horse chick. I wouldn't have heard of it without fr95zone.

Raoul Duke

Jul 24, 2020
Game is great when it comes to graphics but I just wish it had hand move-grab and dynamic animation possibilities like True Facials by HenryTaiwan.
I agree that it would be nice to add some sort of randomness to the animations. They are great, but become repetetive very fast. Minigames is a little step further, but would love to see more. Could at least give us power to change where the characters are looking / tilting head (where possible) - maybe it wouldn't brake current animations that much. Other than that great work :)

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
I feel like this game is becoming just like NEW LIFE from Splendid Ostrich. Many MANY years of development and very small updates which don't really give any new content. I mean look at the changelog from past updates, only thing they do is add more animations. When will the CONTENT arrive i ask? You know, quests, story, mechanics etc... looks like the devs only make anims because its the easiest thing to do, and they probably work on the game only when they want to fap thats why its going so slow.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Dungeon project

This project took me almost a month but it was worth it. Now you can enjoy and explore. To get the idea what it is here's a few shots.

pi1.png pi2.png pi3.png pi4.png pi5.png

View attachment Dungeon_without_prison.rar

Prison project

This was the biggest room i have created so enjoy as well. I am not gonna tell you what is in it so you can find out on your own.

jail.png

View attachment Horny jail.rar

Also if anybody has good pc that can run dungeon and prison at the same time here's a project with all rooms:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Dungeon project

This project took me almost a month but it was worth it. Now you can enjoy and explore. To get the idea what it is here's a few shots.

View attachment 1796671 View attachment 1796672 View attachment 1796673 View attachment 1796675 View attachment 1796676

View attachment 1796690

Prison project

This was the biggest room i have created so enjoy as well. I am not gonna tell you what is in it so you can find out on your own.

View attachment 1796687

View attachment 1796691

Also if anybody has good pc that can run dungeon and prison at the same time here's a project with all rooms:

what is that and how do you use it ?

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
Do you have specific suggestions?
Hello Adeptus,
First, I'd like to thank you for this amazing game and praise your continuous efforts to make it even better!
bruh this maybe the second game I played the most this year after Elden ring, no cap
I'm currently working on a sandbox story and I was curious,
Do you intend to add further down the line the alpha feral lion to the sandbox editor?
I mean he is kinda there, but you know what I mean xD
I know all about the intricacies of the beastiality/furry debate and patreon stand on the matter,
but tbf we got both a wild Maya and a usable one.
I don't even want use him? it?? (IDK) for sexual stuff!!
I want to use it for the climatic battle I envision against the Grok!
as it is the only thing that have a similar size to it.
You may never read this but hey, gotta shot my shot right?

THANKS again for the game and wish you all the success you deserve

Reactions: Redflava69
3.80 star(s) 168 Votes