Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Guys, have you checked your GPU temperatures while running this game? My GTX 1080 with hybrid cooler is getting temps as high as 80c in this game! With other games highest temp that I noticed was 70c after couple hours of playing. I am stress testing my PC atm just in case and so far all is running as cool as it should with a hybrid GPU. Only Wild Life is somehow causing it to go over 80c.

Is there a way, without butchering graphical fidelity, to custom optimize the game to run more stable and cooler?
different games apply different stress on gpu, i remember when cyberpunk came out it used to absolutely smack my cpu/gpu and would cause high temps

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
My only desire from the devs is some kind of standalone VR version that doesn't require me to Alt+0 every time I want to change something.
For now a good work around is to place several scenes in sandbox mode with cameras at each, and then use page up/ page down to cycle between them.

Reactions: he_found_you

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Really looking forward to more sandbox features.
Wish we could do some scripting for spawned NPCs and that they stay in the showroom and dont despawn on reloading. Causing scenes/poses to merge if the actors work would also be a blessing and repositioning parts of scenes separately would also help so much in setting up scenarios. For example the throne scenes position means clipping with non-throne scenes when someone rebuilds a throne to make it logically work with non-throne scenes. same for pillory. disappearing pillory or throne makes no sense in my book.

And scriptable cameras...like please.

Heres hoping the dev reads this eventually and cares.

Ive got so many more ideas for my map......please ! Im someone who doesnt care about the story. Just give me sandbox tools !

1652619308841.png

Reactions: sleighrx

Jun 22, 2020
Hello, I want to know if there is a possibility to play the animations in the sandbox without the repetition and without delay (I meant to play one action after another without specifying the delay, but rather the number of times) thank you
sry for my english i use google translator

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Really looking forward to more sandbox features.
Wish we could do some scripting for spawned NPCs and that they stay in the showroom and dont despawn on reloading. Causing scenes/poses to merge if the actors work would also be a blessing and repositioning parts of scenes separately would also help so much in setting up scenarios. For example the throne scenes position means clipping with non-throne scenes when someone rebuilds a throne to make it logically work with non-throne scenes. same for pillory. disappearing pillory or throne makes no sense in my book.

And scriptable cameras...like please.

Heres hoping the dev reads this eventually and cares.

Ive got so many more ideas for my map......please ! Im someone who doesnt care about the story. Just give me sandbox tools !

View attachment 1812039
I'd like to see more idle/daily stuff animations. Having an option to make character interact with objects or setting up pathways to make the creation more alive, would also be nice. But I'm mostly right now hoping for the option to create an object that you can share in the next build hopefully.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
I'd like to see more idle/daily stuff animations. Having an option to make character interact with objects or setting up pathways to make the creation more alive, would also be nice. But I'm mostly right now hoping for the option to create an object that you can share in the next build hopefully.
well thats kinda what i mean with scriptable. just some things u can do urself with characters outside of specific poses or scenes.
thats also tied to what i mean with merging.

like, put a scene somewhere with 2 characters and a pose nearby. if there is a threesome scene where the skeleton of the pose works with the 1 on 1 scene, giving us the option to select a moment when the pose pans over to the scene and merges into the threesome would also give so many interesting possibilities. such stuff.
generally just options to make things more lively and interactive outside of selecting prescripted things.

keeping spawned NPCs in a saved sandbox would be a nice start and easily doable, i think ?

also nice would be the ability to select different states for certain bodyparts. for example, have the mouth open independantly of the general face's expression.

also, scripting objects would be insanely nice too. making working doors or other fun "machinery" would spice sandbox up so much.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2018
Its Finally here my raider camp The Revenants camp with lore in it to make it more immersive
The Revenants
Once a Task Force part of the first wave that went MIA later becoming one of the most ruthless raiders in the planet. their members also have rogue Kerpali who decided to join this way of life using technology and magic they are strong beleivers of "Only the strong survives" taking the weak as Sex pets , money or slaves rumors say that their camp have an arena where captives fight or fuck for a chance to join or die, a witch doctor who "reanimates" the dead , and dungeon chamber and who knows what else they have. Not many people know their location most wont even dare find out but those who know are invited personally to join them or purchase their wares..You have been personally invited by the leader called "The Warmaster" just follow their rules and you wont become food for the worms....or worse

there are some hidden stuff i placed there (Maya , hidden sex scenes and lore stuff i placed there) i hope you guys enjoy this btw this goes in SHOWROOM

Captura de pantalla (817).png Captura de pantalla (818).png Captura de pantalla (819).png Captura de pantalla (820).png Captura de pantalla (821).png Captura de pantalla (822).png Captura de pantalla (823).png

Last edited:

Blinkmoth

Mar 14, 2017
I need some adjacent tech support, I tried downloading this from Anonfiles overnight (to my downloads folder) when I woke up, it had failed to download but I'm still missing 5gb of space from my harddrive. Anyone know if partial downloads still somehow take up space and if so how do I clear it? I run Windows 7 btw

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
I need some adjacent tech support, I tried downloading this from Anonfiles overnight (to my downloads folder) when I woke up, it had failed to download but I'm still missing 5gb of space from my harddrive. Anyone know if partial downloads still somehow take up space and if so how do I clear it? I run Windows 7 btw
yes they do and they are in the temporary directory.
if u used firefox this shouldnt happen since failed downloads are deleted automatically.
usually browsers offer to delete a downloaded file from disc manually if u right click in the downloads window.
that should be the same case for failed downloads.
i guess u didnt so it should be a file in the temporary directory either way.

to be real honest, u can also easily google this since its a general issue and not something specific to this file/game.

Blinkmoth

Mar 14, 2017
yes they do and they are in the temporary directory.
if u used firefox this shouldnt happen since failed downloads are deleted automatically.
usually browsers offer to delete a downloaded file from disc manually if u right click in the downloads window.
that should be the same case for failed downloads.
i guess u didnt so it should be a file in the temporary directory either way.

to be real honest, u can also easily google this since its a general issue and not something specific to this file/game.
I only posted it here because I did spend the last 40 minutes googling it, and already checked both temp folders, and nothing there was taking up that much space. I was just wondering if anonfiles did something special or not. Sorry to be off topic

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I pitched the idea of Wild Life accepting free coding help from developers who are fans of the game, but they say they're too busy to even accept free help.

Here's some ideas I pitched:
- Offered to contribute to a kickstarter to fund development of modding. Turned down.
- Offered to contribute to a kickstarter to maybe get the game to go open source. Turned down.
- Offered to contribute more $$$ a month to speed Sandbox development time. They said it wouldn't be enough.
- Offered to help write code for free; not as a miracle worker, but in a real, practical way, maybe with a CLA. Turned down.

What does this mean? We're stuck with a SLOW development time. We're screwed, lol. I don't blame them either, what they're doing is complicated. But, IMO, if they try to do both a REAL serious Sandbox(like a damn good one), and a real good Single Player story, it's going to take FOREVER. I'm sure it will be GREAT, but it's gonna take FORRRRREEEEEEEVVVVEERRRR!

:cry: I just want to control what NPC's look at through head tracking, so I don't have to set that direction thingy over and over again, it's maddening. They already have the Look At code working too to a degree, that drives me nuts, knowing that the functionality is an inch away, and that I could turn it into a really nice feature if I had my perverted hands on that blueprint code, FML.

:cry: I just want to put a custom tattoo on Tanya's ass, to solidify her place as a slutty Kerpali worshipping whore. IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK? :ROFLMAO:

I'm a patient man though. I get what they're doing is hard. I've already waited 5 years for Sandbox. I guess I can wait longer.

template-hide-the-pain-harold-938-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes