Serkichi

Mar 21, 2019
Can we play this game with the Meta Q2 or is it not possible ? i recently buy one and i wanted to know if it was possible, thank you

(Sorry for my english i'm french)

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Can we play this game with the Meta Q2 or is it not possible ? i recently buy one and i wanted to know if it was possible, thank you

(Sorry for my english i'm french)
Réponse en Français & anglais / Answer in French and English

Oui cela fonctionne, j'en ai un mais le jeu n'est pas a proprement parler en VR, c'est plus du survol avec la Cam et le mode POV n'est pas encore au point, sauf si tu veux voir l'intrérieur de la gueule de la plupart des persos ou avoir un point de vue étrange qui limite la vue (et donc l'immersion)
Yes it work, I've got one but the game is not really in VR, it's more like being a flying cam and turn around the scene, The POV is not good actually , until you want to see inner mouth of most male or get an akward POV who suck for the immersion

Serkichi

Mar 21, 2019
Réponse en Français & anglais / Answer in French and English

Oui cela fonctionne, j'en ai un mais le jeu n'est pas a proprement parler en VR, c'est plus du survol avec la Cam et le mode POV n'est pas encore au point, sauf si tu veux voir l'intrérieur de la gueule de la plupart des persos ou avoir un point de vue étrange qui limite la vue (et donc l'immersion)
Yes it work, I've got one but the game is not really in VR, it's more like being a flying cam and turn around the scene, The POV is not good actually , until you want to see inner mouth of most male or get an akward POV who suck for the immersion
Je vois ! merci à toi pour la réponse c'est gentil(le) :)

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
How did you make controllers work? (i have rift s)

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Dear players/fans/builders/modders!

I'd like to introduce you my first map build which I will extend in the future with a help of yours or anybody who's interested in some RPG project like this. Some builds ago, I started to build a High School project which was this: WLS.png

but I realized there isn't so many object that would fit at that moment and I couldn't edit them as much as I would like to. But now it seems the time has come, lot of buldier upgrades came with the new builds, so I created my first little classroom which is called Classroom 69.

It looks like this:
SC0.png

It's just a simple classroom right now without any building, copyable and pastable into any world preset file.
Though I created a little minigame for it you may like :D. I'll attach some photos about them, try it out! There are more there, check that! The room might be a bit laggy on some weaker PCs because I put all the objects and characters into one room so if you got into any lagging problem it's because of that... But, as soon as I'll have more time and more knowledge, I'll continue to extend this, and solve that problem, it's now just a little demonstrating.

Feel free to check this map out and edit is as you like with my permission or if you want to work together on this project, PM me here. Just credit me if you publish something that contains my work, thanks!

Photos:

SC9.png
SC8.png
SC7.png
SC6.png
SC4.png
SC1.png

---And much more to discover!

If you'd like a complete empty classroom without the characters and lags, just simply delete the Characters and assests, Ammos, Tutorial and Skeleton groups from the TAB menu.
SC10.png

Enjoy!

Credits: - Mila07 some character presets from Booty Bay map.

Oh and I'd gladly accept any kind of realistic HUMAN presets for my project! .Rar file is down there!

Last edited:

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
the issue with builds that have many characters is...the more u place and the more fluids are generated the more ur smoking ur computer due to the non-existant optimisation. even high end computer will end up with a diashow instead of a game.

i fear what u have in mind includes many characters since u've already placed a bunch.
for stuff like that to work out we really need more optimisation so that the game doesnt eat FPS for no real reason like it currently does.

Reactions: EKL

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Curious about the 'picture' object. Is the picture itself contained in the json, meaing that it can be used and shared with community, or will it require the client to also have the picture with the same name and same location present on their pc ?

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Is there a way or trick to make things look like they're underwater? Since the waterplane is literally just a plane. I tried using lights and gas but then there's to refraction under the water plane, and turning it upside down doesn't works either.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Curious about the 'picture' object. Is the picture itself contained in the json, meaing that it can be used and shared with community, or will it require the client to also have the picture with the same name and same location present on their pc ?
The picture object is a link, you can copy and paste any jpeg or png file from the web and paste in in the picture box, the game will know that it's a picture file. you don't have to have it on your PC, that wouldn't work anyways. Just browse an image on google, copy its link, make sure it ends with .jpeg or .png and paste it in the object. The way I solved the selfie cam is that I cropped the image and uploaded it on a website then I copied the link that leads to it and pasted it into the box.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Is there a way or trick to make things look like they're underwater? Since the waterplane is literally just a plane. I tried using lights and gas but then there's to refraction under the water plane, and turning it upside down doesn't works either.
yeah I tried that too but I think it's not possible yet. The water plane object is invisible when you try to look at that from the bottom, if you try to rotate it upside down you actually see nothing. so yeah it's like the plane object. but you can do some deep water effect with that by rotating it in any direction, changing the transparency so it looks more realistic and darker, and it looks like an ocean like this:

ocean.png

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes