LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Speaking of presets, anyone knows how to permanently remove the so called "legacy" presets? I delete the files and they keep coming back.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
My attempt to do something: Here's a sauna...?

Initially I was going to make a big place (I usually like to make small detailed places) and then this "sauna" was one of those attempts but I gave up halfway, making a bigger place sometimes in this game is tiresome and also because the game is not well optimized for sandbox (this room wasn't initially going to be a sauna but I had no idea what to call it)

Features: idk take photos or make videos I guess? :KEK:
Obs: done in 2-3 days probably, it's a small room (For Now?™), I had done something like a reception next to the "sauna" but I fucking deleted the wrong save and lost an entire afternoon of work...:FacePalm:
EDIT: the room lighting looks better with volumetric option on and the game seems to ignore this option after reopening it, try unchecking and cheking the volumetric option and applying it just to be sure, otherwise the room will probably be a little more darker.

You know the drill, just throw it in AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\Showroom and have fun with whatever you want to do with it (y)

View attachment 1823339 View attachment 1823778 View attachment 1823783 View attachment 1823784
Here's the final edit for that map.

So, what's new?: Small edits to the sauna, a pub and the tower.
Obs: the tower is more a experimental thing, tried to make a landscape around it (looks good enough :HideThePain:), unfortunately the shadows doesn't like the cave very much and it can look weird in some spots (or pretty much everything) but I want to try something similar in another map in the future (better than this I hope) and If you ask me why a sauna + pub + tower? idk man just doing what came up in my mind :KEK:

That's basically it, just drop it in the Showroom folder, use the teleport in the start and have fun I guess (y)

1654187921578.png 1654187823913.png 1654188012708.png 1654188684348.png 1654187627811.png 1654187706842.png 1654189496471.png 1654187757603.png

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Any more games like this? This game ran amazing on my laptop and I wanna play more graphically intense games that look this good.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Be ready to kiss identity goodbye
this is not the first and wont be the last development that has potential to become scary.
it also has amazing potential so its left to see how humanity decides to abuse something potentially great...that could also be potentially fearsome.

Reactions: JhonLui

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
It was a pain to browse 70+ pages just to find all the sandbox maps nice people here have created and shared for us.
To save others from similar hassle I created a list of all maps/scenes posted since the release of the new sandbox.

I hope this helps, work smarter not harder. :WeSmart:

soulsacrifice

May 27, 2017
It was a pain to browse 70+ pages just to find all the sandbox maps nice people here have created and shared for us.
To save others from similar hassle I created a list of all maps/scenes posted since the release of the new sandbox.

Thank you. I really appreciate it a lot!

tigerphanter

May 27, 2019
I hope Adeptus Steve adds some long socks at some point, or at least make the scifi suit available to the other girls that share Maya's skeleton rig.

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
I haven't picked this up in like 4 years but I have to say I'm very impressed with the demo. Many H-games aspire to be like "a real game but with lewd content", however if they keep up what they're doing in regards to that I think they can really pull it off. I'd love to see even a basic storyline that takes Max across the world engaging with locations and characters just like the starting village.

I hope they lean into this aspect more heavily now that the game seems to have a reasonably solid foundation. I know everyone just wants to hear about features or add new outfits and poses and whatnot, but feature creep and bloat is a very real danger that keeps you away from developing a lasting, memorable game, especially for small teams who may feel pressured to deliver updates that add more visible immediate features instead of meaningful work under the hood.

Either way, I have no idea what your time table looks like but I like what I've seen so far, keep it up.

PS: One complaint I have is that during Kim's scene (best girl and scene imo, more of her please) during the lift up phase one shot of the camera is taken up entirely by one guy's knees. I imagine it's been brought up before but still, lol. 2022-06-02 18-47-30.mkv_snapshot_02.00.833.jpg

Last edited:

aliopp

Sep 16, 2021

man thank you. Can you create for character presents too?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
3.80 star(s) 162 Votes