Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Is anyone able to change the resolution in the menus anymore?

For some reason I can't change the resolution on my pc and the game keeps playing in some resolution that looks like it's running in potrait mode
Check if you don't have some sorts of "forced windowmode" in app settings. Check properties of the app (right click shortcut to see if you don't have something added in runline) and check GPU settings (Nvidia and Radeon like to have such stuff in their driver centers).

Reactions: parko666

mehmetbakkal62

May 3, 2019
Is anyone able to change the resolution in the menus anymore?

For some reason I can't change the resolution on my pc and the game keeps playing in some resolution that looks like it's running in potrait mode
its maybe your Video Card Driver issue or something. Sometimes ALT+Enter broke the resolution Unreal Engine, Does not return to original screen resolution forced fullscreen lowscaling.
my suggestion Backup Config folder somewhere " C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config " then delete original Config folder, this will clear all settings. Start the game, new config files should be there It is automatically recreated.

Reactions: parko666

parko666

Nov 25, 2017
Check if you don't have some sorts of "forced windowmode" in app settings. Check properties of the app (right click shortcut to see if you don't have something added in runline) and check GPU settings (Nvidia and Radeon like to have such stuff in their driver centers).
It was a forced fullscreen issue.

Thanks for the help

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
Hi guys great that there is a space to share maps but why be normies and use Discord?

straight up asks me to verify my account via phone number :illuminati:

the map sharing should be on something like Matrix or just a separate thread on here

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys great that there is a space to share maps but why be normies and use Discord?

straight up asks me to verify my account via phone number :illuminati:

the map sharing should be on something like Matrix or just a separate thread on here
You know you can bypass phone number easily? Throw-away numbers are plentiful, as are other methods that you should know if you give that much care into that level of privacy.

Anyway, feel free to start up something like a depository site but I can see how relatively inactive both discords are. They are not dead or empty in the slightest, just not MANY people interacting with each other for what it is user-wise, so it gives a sense that not many people would bother setting up something beyond that.

WildLife Sanctum is simple, yet elegant (one of the better modding/resource discords I've seen when it comes to keeping things clean and readable), so it's another reason why I don't think most people even care about external repository.

Also, modding threads are usually a disaster after a certain point. The scale of modding for this game is already too big imo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LjQujd and fasefive

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
You know you can bypass phone number easily? Throw-away numbers are plentiful, as are other methods that you should know if you give that much care into that level of privacy.
thanks but I tried many free OTP sites/numbers and I think discord knows if a number is VOIP or dodgy they all gave me the error invalid number

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
UNREAL ENGINE 5 PERFORMANCE MOD PART 1
DX12 TO DX11
> \Users\xxx\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\Windows "Engine.ini" open with notepad
add these line save and exit

[/Script/WindowsTargetPlatform.WindowsTargetSettings]
DefaultGraphicsRHI=DefaultGraphicsRHI_DX11

1704865252713.png
DEMO.JPG 1704865252713.png DEMO.JPG

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Anyway, feel free to start up something like a depository site but I can see how relatively inactive both discords are. They are not dead or empty in the slightest, just not MANY people interacting with each other for what it is user-wise, so it gives a sense that not many people would bother setting up something beyond that.
It would be awesome to have a dedicated website or forum just for Wild Life. Unfortunately, the devs haven't quite jumped on that idea yet, and it's hard to say if they will soon. There's a site out there, but it's pretty much gathering digital dust. Fingers crossed, maybe they'll give it some work eventually.

For now, Discord seems to be our go-to spot. It's not the best solution, but it's super convenient. I'm all for anyone who wants to take a crack at creating a better platform. Like Buziol mentioned though, it's a big task with lots of commitment. I've chatted with a few web-savvy folks about it, and the response is always the same: lots of work, and lots of ifs and buts about getting it up and keeping it running. The real challenge is to commit to building it and also maintain it perpetually.

The OGs will remember that there was a rentry site for Wild Life. Unfortunately, abandonded and discontinued in couple of months. Would be a shame if something like that happened to a fully fledged dedicated website platform.

coomersjob

Sep 8, 2023
can anybody upload a different download link or a torrent than upload heaven or mega? i dont have an entire day of patience for a download

adamrekkler

Apr 24, 2021
Anyone else having problems with the game? My game freezes as soon as I enter the sex scene editor and then it crashes, I already re-downloaded it and it still happens.

Reactions: LoveBushes
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes