GusT00US

Oct 28, 2018
Getting a "Unable to use Instanced Stereo Rendering" error. "Cannot render an instanced stereo-enabled project due to a missing functionality on the system. I tried checking for log files but there isn't any additional info that I can tell.
1672731040631.png

iiibax

Nov 25, 2021
Getting a "Unable to use Instanced Stereo Rendering" error. "Cannot render an instanced stereo-enabled project due to a missing functionality on the system. I tried checking for log files but there isn't any additional info that I can tell.
View attachment 2282576
Insert this

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
vr.InstancedStereo=False

at the bottom of this config file

%localappdata%\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\Windows\Engine.ini

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Insert this

vr.InstancedStereo=False

This worked for me but now im stuck at the loading screen in the beginning. just loading endlessly.

RhaegarTG89

Feb 21, 2020
Insert this

vr.InstancedStereo=False

Hi, I try this solution but still getting the same error and the engine.ini file It modifies itself and returns to the standard parameters, I mean, without the additions, do you know why this happens and how I could avoid it?

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Is there a way to make transparent only part of the material?

For context here is the picture. Basically I want to make white spot invisible so that part of her head is shown.

Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png
I tried different things with material combining with invisible emission. Maybe transparency with parts of the material is not yet implemented.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a way to make transparent only part of the material?
do you have a PNG of the texture? if so you can edit in photoshop or something and simply erase the white so it is empty, then in WildLife create a custom material, load the png as the texture, and set the custom material to Transparency in the top right

Last edited:
Reactions: Markus55

samgamgee

Dec 13, 2017
Are there any plans for more Lovense support? The power levels are a bit all over the place with some scenes regularly hitting 20/20 intensity and some idle scenes sitting at 4/20 intensity. Also currently it just sends everything as combined vibrate/rotate/pressure, is there any plans for splitting out this data so multiple kinds of toys can be supported?

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Then have mercy on ur PC ,do not play this game, whats ur specs by the way?
an endless loading screen is hardly torture though. high temperatures/bad cooling, thats torture.
running an ssd benchmark 24/7 also wouldnt be the best idea.
bad overclocking can also cause issues/damage.

other than that hes basically only wasting his time :LOL:

but yea, if its happening despite running an ssd it must be a different issue so UE4 version it is or just dont play right now at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes