drdog

Jul 20, 2017
those feelings when a couple of developers work better than big gaming companies with a big budget

beyondr

Donor
May 25, 2019
What happened to VR in this Build? I cant activate VR view in Oculus any more.
The VR option was the main feature I am interested in this game at all. Now it seems to be gone...

Edit: works as always.. just had Graphics settings wrong.

Wonder when they finally bother to make the camera movements not suck in VR. All those arbitrary limits and bumps and strange tangents really suck.
And a useable UI in VR would really help too.

So, yeah, signs for great things are there. They just have to fix some basic stuff first.

Last edited:
Reactions: nationx

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Wonder when they finally bother to make the camera movements not suck in VR. All those arbitrary limits and bumps and strange tangents really suck.
And a useable UI in VR would really help too.
Didn't the creator mention that they do not intend to develop further compatibility with VR devices for the game, as it's not supposed to be a VR-supported title?

"Also, please be aware that the recent VR build was only a small gimmick/test of what we could do with the technology and how it would look like. Wild Life is not intended to be a VR game and wont be in the future!"
Or is that information outdated?

beyondr

Donor
May 25, 2019
Didn't the creator mention that they do not intend to develop further compatibility with VR devices for the game, as it's not supposed to be a VR-supported title?

Or is that information outdated?
Umm.. well the VR Display quality is actually REALLY good. And the visuals are nothing short of breathtaking (no pun). But the camera movement in VR is utterly atrocious.
I would think that they did all the heavy lifting already for VR. All they would have to do is keep VR in mind when doing menu and camera control. I doubt thats all too difficult. And it would place them in the segment of Adult VR games. There arent any good ones and I bet it would be a huge buying incentive for VR fans. It would be for me.

But if you have the chance to look at those animations in a VR headset - go for it. Its WORLDS better than what you see on the flat screen.

fappinjojo

Mar 9, 2018
I would love to see a feature added that lets you easily cover the models in cum. I am a fan of goo covered girls and have basically positions Bol on benches or rocks to get spots that cant be gotten by normal sex scene means.

Reactions: Solifugo

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone else had this "read error" while trying to extract? Is it on my end or a fucked-up file?
Probably a fucked up file.
Though IIRC some browsers have a setting (which I don't remember) that will autofuck large files downloaded from Mega.
Try some other mirror if Mega gives you trouble and see if that helps.

Reactions: Grimlock-7567

Azza

Jun 14, 2017
The VR option was the main feature I am interested in this game at all. Now it seems to be gone...

Edit: works as always.. just had Graphics settings wrong.
How did you get VR to work? Mine is not working.

Azza

Jun 14, 2017
When in Full Screen Mode just press alt+V.

When Wildlife starts it starts the Oculus Desktop too, so it is VR enabled by default.
Hmm. I have a Vive, and Alt-V is not enabling it at all. Tried it in a few different spots but yeah, nothing. Hmm.

edit: oh, it's Alt-0.

Last edited:

Grimlock-7567

May 9, 2018
Probably a fucked up file.
Though IIRC some browsers have a setting (which I don't remember) that will autofuck large files downloaded from Mega.
Try some other mirror if Mega gives you trouble and see if that helps.
Did that right after, probably should've tried that before posting. Worked fine :) thanks anyway dude.

Reactions: nm79

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Just to further comment -> this game is the shiz diggums in VR!! (yep, I really said that)
But it seems that the UI is simply tied to it being formatted into stereoscopic. I messed around with resizing the screen in both modes (font, screen resolution) and switching back to see if the UI would 'hook' into the Stereo mode, with no luck. This seems like a really simple fix, however hehe.. It is a new one for me.. I might look into messing with it some more to see what lengths would have to be taken for it to resize properly.

I am using WMR (Samsung Odyssey+) atm, so any insight whatsoever, please let me know

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
I've been following the project from basically the beginning and it was planned in the early stages, at least he hinted at horses and canines, but since they blew up on Patreon they have been pretty firmly against not adding it at all. To be fair they have to as they have a lot of eyes on them. As to where it might be added with a "unofficial" mod, who knows, but it doesn't look too bright.
Wanted a horse at first but...a Minotaur will do LOL..for now >_>

Reactions: nm79

Kemo Memo

Jun 23, 2018
can someone tell me The Minimal PC Requirements for this game ?
i download it once and it didn't work properly if ever

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes