Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Oh btw, performance has indeed improved dramatically! I can now capture 1080p videos that are smooth as fuck :)
Too bad I have no clue where to upload/share them lol.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Known Issues:
-If you don't give Chakkar the fight he was promised, he will start to go rampage in town.

Sounds more like working as intended to me. Gonna get that fight one way or another.

• Haha
Reactions: MingCR and ThatMr

0_deado_0

Aug 24, 2019
Am i the only one that Is unable to use any of the spear Attack? No matter what i do maya won't Attack with the spear, i even tried to rebind the keys but It's still not working

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
Am i the only one that Is unable to use any of the spear Attack? No matter what i do maya won't Attack with the spear, i even tried to rebind the keys but It's still not working
The spear attacks weren't bound by default but remapping them to left and right click worked for me.

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Found a bug: (Well I don't have a Patreon account.)
1. Teleport to Oasis with the stone.
2. Possess Tanya, Milanna or Aoi (or any other female, or just anyone, I'm not sure, haven't tested).
3. Teleport back to Kerpali Village.
4. Now you are trapped. Even the Restart function in main menu gets irresponsive.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hey Adeptussteve !

just thougth... maybe its time to stop adding new chars and build some quest/gameplay .... ?

i m not against new chars, but is this going to be a game ? or just a fuck arena ?
just saying, i m all into it for the story and stuff... and its a long wait now :(

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Humm, a lot of Furry x Furry, Man x Furry this month but oh well:(

Last edited:

LewdOxtopuz

Jul 5, 2018
What's the difference between Patreon 10$ build and the 25$ build?
Does anyone have the 25$ build?
$25 build is the "test" build, which was released a month ago. $10 build is more stable, and was just released.

On the question, anyone knows the specific differences between the $5, $10 and public release builds?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
hey Adeptussteve !

just thougth... maybe its time to stop adding new chars and build some quest/gameplay .... ?

i m not against new chars, but is this going to be a game ? or just a fuck arena ?
just saying, i m all into it for the story and stuff... and its a long wait now :(
you're in the minority, most of their backers only care about sex stuff. they almost had a break down today almost

Reactions: beyondr
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes