rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You were too late for that, torrent file on page 555 but there is no more seeders.
If uploaders don't add NOPLY link only option is wait 2 days until the download complete with other alternatives
There are five links. Nopy doesn't support upload above 10GB.

coolski

Nov 11, 2019
You were too late for that, torrent file on page 555 but there is no more seeders.
If uploaders don't add NOPLY link only option is wait 2 days until the download complete with other alternatives
Plenty of seeders, what are you talking about?

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
I will be seeding the Torrent from page 555 on my 10GB connection till ratio is 10:1, so grab it while you can.

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
it's my third try but still no one for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i dont know whats wrong but i can't connect with any one and trackers all time outed
First, ditch uTorrent, get qBittorrent, its really leagues better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Horrible Degenerate

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
Could you please add udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce to your seed manually?

Half of trackers you listed has no DNS entry, the rest times out from my part of the world. Even for ping.
Added.

Just a quick edit :

Im now seeding on 4 clients so my connections is at least a bit used.

Last edited:

Dorayn

May 20, 2018
Humans are animals, google " survival of the fittest" and it will become clear, what this world is built on.
That's not nature. Survival of the fittest doesn't apply in that sense to us, because we as a society also feed the people who wouldn't survive in a x vs nature scenario. Disabled for example. So poverty in the presence of abundance of food and shelter isn't "survival of the fittest" it's choice by the society not to help. To look away. To let die. For no gain at all. Neither for your own, your communitiy's or your species's.
Not in areas where isn't abundance, that is.

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes