• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
How do I make a character? or can I? I spawn in as a blonde guy but I thought it was female protagonist.
You can spawn in characters in the Sandbox(press T) and edit them, but you can't create custom characters unfortunately.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
This whole new, new scene editor Is dogshit, after 7 years we got the tool that are not even "player friendly" x1000 buttoms to learn, not even a single tip In game how to use It, and the amount of work you had to put In to made a SINGLE scene Is unreal, so yeah I pass on that FurryVNE had at this point x100 better animator creator.

Reactions: spyder89

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This whole new, new scene editor Is dogshit, after 7 years we got the tool that are not even "player friendly" x1000 buttoms to learn, not even a single tip In game how to use It, and the amount of work you had to put In to made a SINGLE scene Is unreal, so yeah I pass on that FurryVNE had at this point x100 better animator creator.
It's okay, game development is hard, please understand and give thousands of $ every month so they might be able to make a better one or who knows maybe they can make an actual, open world rpg as promised but it may take another 7 years or more for them because game development is hard.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019

I agree the editor could use better tooltips giving brief explanations of what each tool does, but just about every powerful editor takes some fiddling to learn. FurryVNE's editor looks closer to VaM in difficulty lol. The pose/animating is relatively new features so they probably could use some work or suggestions for improvement.

Last edited:

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
This one is 10.36 GB, rpdl says it's 11.13 GB and direct dl links in the OP are 13.99 GB. Are the torrents even the same package?
The actual unpacked game is something like 24 GB, so it's probably just different levels of archive compression at play.

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
I agree the editor could use better tooltips giving brief explanations of what each tool does, but just about every powerful editor takes some fiddling to learn. FurryVNE's editor looks closer to VaM in difficulty lol. The pose/animating is relatively new features so they probably could use some work or suggestions for improvement.
The animation in VAM is pretty straightforward. I would say very simple. You don't have to animate genitalia there. But in wildlife you have to do it.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
If you play thier first game, the editor Is much better at any point and you can easy learn 80% core functions In about 30-40 minutes, but most things are semi-automate, while WL tool Is awful at every aspect, after you go to the creat scene and then pop on a countless buttoms, no one of them tell you what are they doing, you had just test every single buttom on urself and even then, you WONT remember at first most of them function and limits.

Fuck man I aint the dev I wont work for free to made a new scene, I am the player and I want made In 10-20 minutes a desire scene where I can fap and call It a day.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
The animation in VAM is pretty straightforward. I would say very simple. You don't have to animate genitalia there. But in wildlife you have to do it.
And you can made any character you want, female,male,femboy, futa, tomboy, small, big, fat, skinny, tall, short.

And here we are after 7 years we got this...well I aint a big fan of WL anyway, but even tho Its fucking disgusting how are they lazy.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I know there are mod plugins specifically made to automate animating some things, like snapping characters to each other and automating thrusting, but I've never seen those options in vanilla VaM, unless you're talking about the pre-made animations? I believe in one of the Patreon posts the dev of VaM acknowledged it's fairly complicated to get into, and one of their goals with VaM 2 is making it more user-friendly.

If Wild Life ever gets mod support hopefully there are similar mods made, could make the editor less intimidating for some to try out.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
If Wild Life ever gets mod support hopefully there are similar mods made, could make the editor less intimidating for some to try out.
Day 2 tinkering the animation editor and I still can't figure out how to edit those curves. I agree that dumbing down even further the WL sandbox will make the exp better (ie, making the bones appear in the outline without having to change the toggle in the poser, etc).
Keyframe animation's okay tho, it was somehow a breeze placing keyframes and making Maya move since it's akin to Adobe Premiere's interface (pretty biased). Chiming in the VAM discussion, I cant figure it out in VAM, its a mess trying to figure out how to operate the timeline. I know it's apples and oranges but WL Sandbox also plays much smoother, so that's a plus.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Sequencer tool pretty easy to use? Also hopefully this game gets soft body physics eventually. Might help with the plastic feel this game has.
if you've ever used an animation graph/keyframe tool before then it should be pretty easy to figure out, I know they are planning on releasing a tutorial video sometime around the release of the $10 build this friday. otherwise I might make a tutorial, though I bet they'll do a good job with theirs

Reactions: JDoeDude

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
So the animation editor here is more akin to Koikatsu/Honey Select and such where i have to squeeze all my brain juice to make the illusion of penetration?

• Haha
Reactions: JDoeDude
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes