Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Also, anyone know how to bypass MEGA's download limit? I think I did it once before with the desktop app, but unsure how I did it....
I just use the ancient sacred hacker art called "changing ip". By hitting my router's power button twice I am able to change my ip at will, allowing me to surpass most ip related limits. But one needs to have dynamic ip and also have enough knowledge about router buttons to be able to use this technique. It is not something everyone can do. Only the most elite and divine hackers such as myself can use ancient sacred techniques like changing ip. So don't feel bad if you can't do it.

Last edited:

ready2PAWN

Dec 8, 2019
I just use the ancient sacred hacker art called "changing ip". By hitting my router's power button twice I am able to change my ip at will, allowing me to surpass most ip related limits. But one needs to have dynamic ip and also have enough knowledge about router buttons to be able to use this technique. It is not something everyone can do. Only the most elite and divine hackers such as myself can use ancient sacred techniques like changing ip. So don't feel bad if you can't do it.
Made my day bro

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
how to install .lwsave

how to open or how to use custom wildlife maps called .lwsave files into sandbox mode ?

1717856794503.png

Anbard

Oct 13, 2018
It's another human update
Should just be renamed to Normal Life (feat. Ugly Goat Bastard) at this point smh. I guess it's back to huffing copium and waiting for them to give some love to the anthro/beast bros and gals.

Reactions: limesseur

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Djablo is ok, 30 more new animations for Max. Again! fucking normies. The game is called Wild Life, but all the new animations are human-human. What the fuck?
Nah fuck Djablo, that guy has like 20 BJ animations already, not to mention that he has more or less 2-3x the amount of content other Kerpali have. Look at Kral, still only ONE 3P animation and lacks very basic animations like hair or arm pull doggystyle etc.

The favoritism when it comes to Djablo is very obvious and it's fucking annoying. Sure if that's Steve's fetish to each his own but for fuck's sake take a look at which pairings a) need more animations and b) haven't been updated regularly.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes