kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Well, over here there is almost 3 times the price mark up on gpu's. And you need to sign up on waiting lists to get notified when something get in stock. When you can almost buy a nice used car for the cost of a gpu. I rather hold of and wait to see it things become better, no rush :p
Yikes, completely fair. I really hope this chip shortage ends sooner than later.

sircookie

May 31, 2017
No big deal. If the kickstarter doesnt meet the goals it will change nothing, we will still continue to work on the game and get the funding through patreon. We will still finish this game.
wouldnt by end of the day indiegogo the better Plattform (despite the fees?)

wigglysausage4cats

Apr 13, 2019
Does the VR mode feel like complete and utter jank to anyone else? The sex scene controls don't work consistently, the camera angles are out of wack, especially in the pov mode, and generally VR feel like an afterthought that's poorly implemented. The menus are not even adapted to VR. Were there any posts by devs on VR even?

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
To me the game runs smoothly, i have a Ryzen 2600x, Gtx 1070, SSD Samsung 860, all maxed. Minimum fps 30 - Max 61 (with vsync enabled). An RTX 3060-3070 (especially here in Europe) is economic suicide.

Reactions: evaw

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Are we able to set animations for multiple characters yet? The last time I checked was 30 days ago.

Another feature that is needed is head tracking during an animation. That means the neck and above bones would be excluded from whatever sex animation is taking place, and instead the character would head track (LookAt) to either the first person camera, or an invisible mesh inbetween a characters eyes.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
My pc can run wildlife at the highest setting and i don't has any problem with the performance.

This is my pc specs.
AMD Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
16.0 GB
Nvida deGeforce GTX 1050Ti

Last edited:

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
The downloads for the latest are either offline or severely limited in bandwidth. Is there a fast download available?

Also, how can I get the Girl X 2 Minotaurs scene? Where do I find the Minotaurs?

Reactions: FreedomGundam18
Apr 24, 2020

"This means, as of now, we have lost all ability to receive payouts from our fundraising platforms, so are unable to continue paying the $6000 server bills."

Damn, that sucks about Nopy :( I liked that site, shit

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Apr 24, 2020
Nopy had to shut down due to problems with 3rd-party billing.
That's really unfortunate dude. I found out a few years ago how expensive simple server bills can be. Back when they were establishing the non-profit Starwars Galaxies Legends emulator, I caught a glimpse of the thousands of dollars a month the devs were having to locate just to run the damned thing. That was one of the cheaper servers out of Quebec as well, it's ridiculous. You can imagine how much larger scale entities like facebook, Google, etc have to fork out every month for server costs :/

Reactions: Enigmanic
Jun 10, 2017
Just imagine how much more money these devs would make if they added like 10-15 quests instead of adding yet another fucking sex pose. It boggles my mind how they've spent years just increasing the number of poses.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes