locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Got this error today when trying to launch the game, been playing for a long time and I never had this problem before. Anyone knows what could it be?

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Alright, so I'm making a version 2 of sorts of the Vark's Stable. I need sugestions on how to make the scene look better. I know I want a shed to fit a carriage of sorts, and maybe a house modern or themed. I am honestly quite bad at creating environments.
looks great, maybe add a little farmhouse too, modern or oldschool, you got a stable add a little fishing lake, or stream around the house, some farm equipments, human owners of Vark maybe, a field with crops, working people and so on. hope I could help

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Got this error today when trying to launch the game, been playing for a long time and I never had this problem before. Anyone knows what could it be?
Maybe new gpu driver? windows updates? clean PC restart? uninstall then install gpu driver? checking if any hardware missing or changed inside pc?

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
It is so annoying that when you attach props to a sex scene with more than two NPCs and save it all of the assigned props get attached to the first character when you load it back. I hope that they will fix this by the next because it is quite annoying.

For those who do not understand what I mean. Say an animation group is called "Max x Maya" if I attach any props to Maya in any of these animations that are in this group and save it as a collection/scene and load it back up all of her attached props will load into Max when I load it back because the character index gets reset on the attached props for some reason.
this is the reason the project I'm working on hasn't been released yet lol - it's a 50/50 chance the props either attach to the other actor or get displaced by a LOT

mulambo

Nov 1, 2019
Anybody found out how to loop music? Even in some bigger projects from here music plays one time and just stops.

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Anybody found out how to loop music? Even in some bigger projects from here music plays one time and just stops.
You can make a delay for stop then start and loop it on itself.

There is another problem with media player. It's not working properly with short (like 3-5 seconds) tracks. It's playing just once and not reacting on play trigger anymore before you push stop like 5 times, then it's making glitchy noise like a half of the sound file and then is reseting.
So you can't set door opening sounds for example.

upd. maybe prolongation of the sound file with emptiness would do the trick actually but that's also a headache.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
I tried and failed in the past when I released my functional boombox but after seeing your post I gave it another attempt.
Preview.jpg
Download for testing below, if anyone has a better method do share in the greater interest of us media player fans. :KappaPride:

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
I found out that video media is always looped so my way is to upload a video file that contains music to google drive get its direct link and put it in the media player, hide the element and thats it. you got a loop music

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
I found out that video media is always looped so my way is to upload a video file that contains music to google drive get its direct link and put it in the media player, hide the element and thats it. you got a loop music
Bruh now I feel like I wasted my time, still learnt some things in doing so but still that's much more elegant. Nice! :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: EKL

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Thanks for sharing my method! One more thing you should know about if you're trying to share the media through GDrive. Since its not that easy to get the direct link from google drive. I've spent 3 days to figure it out how it'd be possible. That's how I solved the playing video in my Classroom map. Once you uploaded your video to your own google drive, copy its link and paste that into there -->

You're not done yet. Once you get the link there, delete this: "export=download" press enter and you got the direct link. Copy that and paste it inside the media player inside WildLife editor. That's it!

Last edited:

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Bruh now I feel like I wasted my time, still learnt some things in doing so but still that's much more elegant. Nice! :PogChamp:
That's also kinda gimmicky.
But isn't my method working? Can't try it now cuz I'm very far from my pc but on paper it should work.
For example you have media player with sound file and wanna make it to start playing that track forever by pushing the button.
You making a delay (run = d1) with the timer = length of the sound file and dispatchers:
1. Stop track
2. Play track
3. d1

And after that you making a button with dispatchers:
1. Play track
2. d1

Provo26

Mar 6, 2020
Thanks for sharing my method! One more thing you should know about if you're trying to share the media through GDrive. Since its not that easy to get the direct link from google drive. I've spent 3 days to figure it out how it'd be possible. That's how I solved the playing video in my Classroom map. Once you uploaded your video to your own google drive, copy its link and paste that into there -->

You're not done yet. Once you get the link there, delete this: "export=download" press enter and you got the direct link. Copy that and paste it inside the media player inside WildLife editor. That's it!
no way i just successfully changed your classroom ambience myself single handedly like couple of hours ago lol. basically, i don't know how to use the link from my gdrive because the share link seems doen't work so i just replaced the line after the "uc?&id=" wiith mine in the URL and surprisingly it worked, then i see your post right now :ROFLMAO: i really like your classroom map btw. it's my favourite map so far

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EKL
3.80 star(s) 170 Votes