Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
please how to activate cameras settings from sandbox, with VR ? nothing is working

It seems like camera settings from your edited camera dont apply when you activate VR
I believe VR is more of an experimental bonus feature that hasn't been touched much development wise for a very long time. Other than minor bug fixes.

I understand what you're asking about the camera settings and the VR, but unfortunately when you use VR view, it's a separate view and can't be changed through the camera object settings.

I hope this was useful but if not try to elaborate a little more for me and I'll try to help you out.

Mar 31, 2018
Sure the animation rigging is really damn good. But the game is starting to look pretty bad in comparison to other games (character models, physics, world-building).
which ones would that be? i do feel like some character models were done 'wrong' from the getgo like rawn and most of the female furries looking more like weird disney characters than anthros for a sex game. and the way they've set up their body sliders is just questionable, but this is still the only big 3d game i know with this level of quality from the getgo.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I decided to try animating using the custom poser feature and the result was:

Go learn Blender, really. I can’t recommend anyone to try animating in WL. The fact that you have to rely on events/functions makes it a mess very quickly and keeping track of everything is just awful. I tried to make something like a keyframe using events, it was a nightmare and made my head hurt.

I'm not saying you can't do it but unless you're a psychopath and enjoy torturing yourself, feel free to try it out, maybe if at some point they add something resembling a graph editor or timelapse feature then maybe it will be easier to animate but other than that stick with Blender.

Also more of a personal opinion, but I really wish they would simplify (or explain better) what specific events/functions do in the sandbox, most of the time I feel lost on what they do or how I make them do the thing that I want. It felt that way when they introduced automation into the sandbox or when they introduced the more complicated ones, I'm probably missing out on something cool I could do, but how the fuck am I supposed to know if, again, most automation stuff is so confusing to use.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Is there a reason for the kerpali to be as beastlike as they are rather than more "anthro" or "furry" like in most furry art? If it's a lore reason, that's understandable, and if it's to have more of a difference from the human characters then also understandable. I'm just curious about that bit of design.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Fapokso and vncd

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I just spent HOURS redoing all my camera presets from scratch and this fucking game ruined it all again! what the hell is wrong with this? happened with the previous version too so its definitely a bug.

And the cinematic camera still sucks...

Last edited:
Reactions: DarwinsTripod
Sep 7, 2022
You should reupload the new 10 $ build with the fix so that we can download the latest version again
Everyone
# 21.08.2023 Build patch

Hey all,
There was a very annoying bug that caused characters to sometimes be invisible during a sex minigame. We made a fix for that and few other things and have updated links on the original release posts 1 message above.

Here is the actual change log:
- Resolved characters in sex minigame being hidden sometimes
- Resolved issue with event dispatcher/receiver Lua functions
- Resolved clipping hand in Kral X Shey StandingForeplay

If one of these things was something that bothered you, feel free to download the latest version again.

Thanks for your consideration,

-Wild Life Team

Reactions: Syko.169
Sep 7, 2022
Everyone
# new build release for August!
Patreon:
10$
Public

Subscribestar:
10$
Public