JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Is there a way to display characters when they are scaled to be super huge and placed far away?
It was possible before, but now for some reason after certain size/distance they would just disappear.

showroom1.png

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
damn the quests of story mode are broken, i cant support a project if the quests are bugged ( if I buy a game, i want a complete as possible or not playable)

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
If we are lucky this game will be completed in another 6 to 10 years and something tells me even then they'll probably be busy with switching to unreal engine 6.
the sandbox is cool (to make videos and try new stuff, the ui is meh but animations are really cool, if they focus only to sandbox mode, maybe with more features the game will be amazing (like sims style)

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
the sandbox is cool (to make videos and try new stuff, the ui is meh but animations are really cool, if they focus only to sandbox mode, maybe with more features the game will be amazing (like sims style)
You are talking about life sim game, this is supposed to be "An Adult RPG".

Reactions: RuinedMattress

Nephie_69

Apr 7, 2022
If the community had been involved in the development and modifications, this game would have been much better.

millbridge

Oct 27, 2019
Can I update the build I currently have installed, rather than downloading the whole thing again? I am on the 21.08.23 Petreon build.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
What's the status of this game's story mode? Is it pretty much completed?
It's pretty much just started.
I'm sure they've pretty much had the entirety of it written out or something, but as for building it, they needed the assets and everything so they make all of that first + the animations and what not.

WLostSkyW

Oct 16, 2021
Hey guys I'm new to this game and the texture looks kinda off even when I set it to epic , is there anything I can do to fix that ?

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes