-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
steam release slated for 2024, be good if they went carnal instincts route and put dev builds on steam with a one-time early access price. Paying each month for dev builds until 2024 would suck >.>

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Has ANYONE found any effective fixes for the unreal engine D3D device lost error? Yes I've read the forum, and made all the system checks and tweaks they point to, but it still happens within 2 minutes of running this game. Reinstalled drivers, tried directing the GeForce settings for the game, power handling. Disabled my AV for a few minutes. But no luck. Which is a real shame, there's something cool here I think :(. Is it just down to the unreal engine this game uses?
overclocked gpu? if not then it could be unstable stock?

TKadachi

Mar 3, 2022
KERPAL MANSION

teaser 3.png

Tired of running around in the wilderness and instead want a place to relax? Come to Kerpal Mansion and enjoy yourself a little! This two story building has a few things to explore: From a lounge, to a party room or an outside pool, there's gotta be something that strikes your fancy!

teaser 1.png teaser gif partyroom.gif teaser gif pool.gif

If a little more privacy is what you need, you can use one of the guest rooms or refresh yourself in the bathroom upstairs.​

teaser 4.png teaser 5.png

Should you feel the need to lie down, maybe even with a friend or 3, just visit the master bedroom! Go in, don't be shy!

teaser 6.png

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Download Mansion uninhabited: View attachment Kerpal Mansion.rar
Download Mansion + Animations: View attachment Kerpal Mansion + Animations.rar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Making this was a lot of fun! I'm excited to see what features they bring to the sandbox in the future. If you guys try it out, I hope you will have some fun as well. Thanks to the devs for their great work!

BUGS & IMPROVEMENTS/SUGGESTIONS:

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
KERPAL MANSION

This is the first sandbox creation to impress me enough to download, only to be dissapointed that I can't find the same animations as the ones on the screenshots.
With the bugs regarding manual NPC placement, I can't understand why you removed the already posed characters. They might not be everyone's cup of tea or the framerate might tank, but placing them manually is a pain and you already did a stellar job.

I agree that folder-grouping is a must for a next sandbox release.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
KERPAL MANSION

View attachment 1696129

Tired of running around in the wilderness and instead want a place to relax? Come to Kerpal Mansion and enjoy yourself a little! This two story building has a few things to explore: From a lounge, to a party room or an outside pool, there's gotta be something that strikes your fancy!

View attachment 1696139 View attachment 1696140 View attachment 1696144

If a little more privacy is what you need, you can use one of the guest rooms or refresh yourself in the bathroom upstairs.​

View attachment 1696148 View attachment 1696149

Should you feel the need to lie down, maybe even with a friend or 3, just visit the master bedroom! Go in, don't be shy!

View attachment 1696153

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Download: View attachment 1696154

Making this was a lot of fun! I'm excited to see what features they bring to the sandbox in the future. If you guys try it out, I hope you will have some fun as well. Thanks to the devs for their great work!

BUGS & IMPROVEMENTS/SUGGESTIONS:

Great work, thanks for sharing!

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes