Oct 22, 2018
For me, and in the sandbox, the gameplay is normal. The main thing is to have a good imagination. An editor can help with this, with which you can build anything.
There's nothing to do in story mode right now. Poor optimization and lack of study of the world contributes to this. Besides, I personally don't like both protagonists. I would like to have a choice of different characters or advanced customization (like in the "Saints Row"). This would add more replayability to the game.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Shame they don't use proper compression. Higher 7zip compression usually takes it down to 9-10GB. Torrents & magnet links are also far superior than these shitty torrents that are put behind an account wall.

Reactions: Abram Valeri

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Dropmefiles doesn't work in chrome for me (might be adblocker) but full speed when using Edge ;) And on this forum, a little edging is always welcome ;)

• Haha
Reactions: McAztec

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Seems I need to get new pc , cant start Unreal 5 version , Phenom II x6 CPU , but I played some games that are made in unreal 5 like "Blue is better 2" , is there any fix for this?
you need to build a new pc, they are cheap now with only expensive component being gpu

UE5 ver is unplayable for me, it's like 1-2 fps
Is there any hope to get atleast 25-30 fps in GTX 1650?
try turning off ray tracing in settings(its called lumen or something)
also lower your settings

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Do the other links work?

I have been able to extract the file, but I can't test the game as I'm on Linux.
I don't think I can download that big of a game on any other of the links with a high download speeds.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes