FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Where do you even get chars for this game ? Their discord ? Is it patreon locked ? Is there any other site ? Chara list would be nice doesn't need to have images and all that effort in it. Just download and see for urself tbh
People share presets in this F95zone thread or the Wild Life Discords both official ($1 USD on Patreon) and .
Well imagine the map list without any preview images I think basically all would agree they're essential for browsing.
Here's how shared chara presets in either of the scrollable Discords look, here's why I hesitate on making a full chara list soz.

Official Wild Life Discord Example.png Un-official Wild Life Discord Example.png

Hello everyone. I made some (glorious imo) doors. Enjoy!
There is one thing though.
If anyone would figure how to make the doors to open correctly and not like they are doing currently pls let me know.
Nice door I've edited it to open correctly and added sound effects. Ariharu feel free to inspect it to see how I did such. :)

View attachment Ariharu Door Before & After FTN Edits V0.1.mp4

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
People share presets in this F95zone thread or the Wild Life Discords both official ($1 USD on Patreon) and .
Well imagine the map list without any preview images I think basically all would agree they're essential for browsing.
Here's how shared chara presets in either of the scrollable Discords look, here's why I hesitate on making a full chara list soz.

View attachment 1985887 View attachment 1985891

Nice door I've edited it to open correctly and added sound effects. Ariharu feel free to inspect it to see how I did such. :)
Thank you very much, appreciate it. It never occurs to me that the position of the transformer itself matters.
By the way nice touch with naming and sorting stuff. I need to make a habbit to do it too.

One thing about media files. I personally storage all my textures and stuff in folder D\assets buuuut you gave me an idea.

Why don't we all agree to store all our stuff in the folder where all the save files and custom maps are. It's the folder that everyone has, right?

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Thank you very much, appreciate it. It never occurs to me that the position of the transformer itself matters.
By the way nice touch with naming and sorting stuff. I need to make a habbit to do it too.

One thing about media files. I personally storage all my textures and stuff in folder D\assets buuuut you gave me an idea.

Why don't we all agree to store all our stuff in the folder where all the save files and custom maps are. It's the folder that everyone has, right?
Your welcome, once you've finalized your doors I can add em' to the props list for others to use or modify for their maps.

I initially did create a Media folder and place those sounds below instead of file://C:/WildLifeMedia/DoorOpen.wav
file://C:/Users/FeltTheNeed/AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav

The problem is your PCs username will be different to mine meaning the above won't work for anyone else forcing them to manually change it to their username for the media to work and I suspect most people don't want to bother. Anyone know better ideas?

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
The problem is your PCs username will be different to mine meaning the above won't work for anyone else forcing them to manually change it to their username for the media to work and I suspect most people don't want to bother. Anyone know better ideas?
It's %userprofile% instead of user name i believe, it's the path for the default user.
I'll try it later.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
It's %userprofile% instead of user name i believe, it's the path for the default user.
I'll try it later.
I tried the following below with no success but might just be me. Seems like such should be supported in the engine.

file://C:/Users/%USERNAME%/AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav
%APPDATA%/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav

Would be useful if the top one worked that way sandbox creators can bundle local media files that work for everyone.

Get Platform User Name.png

Last edited:

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
It would be nice if there was a story mode. With a system to feed, drink to survive and also wash to maintain the charm of the character.

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
Is the choice of rape in the game, with a choice of sexual harassment to pursue its victims ? Giving the choice to be a hero or an anti-hero is a good idea.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
FYI: An amazing creation by talented HAU RUCK (Wild Life Discord) has been released and added to the list.
It's extremely impressive both externally and internally and they're not even done with it yet, go check it out. :PogChamp:

View attachment 1982850

(Screenshot by myself taken on The Forbidden Atoll Remastered map by Colonel Jensen)

View attachment 1982857
Holy shit! That's awesome!

Reactions: Odin Hammer

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
I tried the following below with no success but might just be me. Seems like such should be supported in the engine.

file://C:/Users/%USERNAME%/AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav
%APPDATA%/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav

Would be useful if the top one worked that way sandbox creators can bundle local media files that work for everyone.

View attachment 1986584

Well, we are stuck with the root folder then i guess.

Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
Holy shit! That's awesome!
What for beautiful Airship, my Zeppelin is like 2 years old child's painting. But I'm on the same search for a functionable wheelspin with the Transformer. At first I wanted to use a sine, but with the sine I can't make a wheelspin. The second idea was to use a transformer. If you use a full circle of 360 degrees rotation with the Transformer, the wheel don't move. Then I thought, if I use a secend Transformer, you can rotate the first Transformer from 0 to 180 degres and then the second from 180 to 360 degress. But only the first transformer move. Ok now you can use a Event Loop. But nothing happend.

Have the Communty any ideas for a functionable wheelspin?

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Can someone create an animated disco light like of this object that turns round and around and changing colors rgb?
thank you!
Missed this post from yesterday but I'll give that a go next for you EKL.

New map aiming to be fps friendly but im not satisfied with the building can some1 help with the structure plz
yakman
FeltTheNeed
killing1231
moreamnos
[!] just a structural assistant
What is it exactly you're looking for help with sorry?

What for beautiful Airship, my Zeppelin is like 2 years old child's painting. But I'm on the same search for a functionable wheelspin with the Transformer. At first I wanted to use a sine, but with the sine I can't make a wheelspin. The second idea was to use a transformer. If you use a full circle of 360 degrees rotation with the Transformer, the wheel don't move. Then I thought, if I use a secend Transformer, you can rotate the first Transformer from 0 to 180 degres and then the second from 180 to 360 degress. But only the first transformer move. Ok now you can use a Event Loop. But nothing happend.

Have the Communty any ideas for a functionable wheelspin?
Sure here's something for you, feel free to inspect it you'll see it doesn't need to be convoluted. :)
While I was at it tested throttle movement and sound to Engine Telegraph by HAU RUCK#5645 prop.

View attachment Odin Hammer Paddler (FeltTheNeed Spin Test).mp4

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes