RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Downloaded, played, left from game and deleted. Why? Because there is no story and no content at all. If you like to have sex 1 nude random guy in the middle of desert without a reason. This game is just for you. Graphics and animations are good but i think demo is rushed. And i don't recommend to download it just to see how it is.

Corball

Nov 23, 2016
Is anyone else going to say that they enjoyed the music from the video as well. I thought it was quite catchy

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Downloaded, played, left from game and deleted. Why? Because there is no story and no content at all. If you like to have sex 1 nude random guy in the middle of desert without a reason. This game is just for you. Graphics and animations are good but i think demo is rushed. And i don't recommend to download it just to see how it is.
Did you not see that it is in Version 0.02. There is no story nor content because the project has just released the first version. It's not a game, just a tech demo.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
a system as minimum

Just kidding, as of now there aint any except that it only works on 64bit windows...

Reactions: ponyguy

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
0.01 was 5gb and 0.02 its only 1,8gb

What happened here

Btw i hate monster sex, we need futa and a better history

oh, and nice change to boobs size, looks better now

(sorry english)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes