EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Nope, they are still adding random animations and characters and calling it a "game".
At this speed community will make their own custom map/story faster than they can...

Speaking of which, are there any custom maps/scenarios that have sex scenes done in the same way they were done in the old village demo (where you had to do few quests, the party, you know, the times when it was still A GAME with STORY), I liked that system more as you had this nice progression, also those scenes genuinely felt more engaging, purpose made for given quest/location/characters, BUT actually like new animations made by community? Or are proper custom animations still not possible and only cheating them (importing animated models as objects and placing on the map in sandbox)?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
At this speed community will make their own custom map/story faster than they can...
It's funny you mention this because that was literally the point of the devs focusing on Sandbox first and was explained by the devs in the official Discord and in the Patreon updates.

They prioritized Sandbox first so people could make their own content while the devs focused on the story. They did this so there wouldn't be long periods where we basically got nothing. Some people don't like Sandbox though so they're unhappy with where the game currently is.

Speaking of which, are there any custom maps/scenarios that have sex scenes done in the same way they were done in the old village demo (where you had to do few quests, the party, you know, the times when it was still A GAME with STORY)
You might be able to find some in the Wildlife Sanctum Discord or some in the official Discord sandbox sharing channel. Btw the current WIP missions require you to do short quests as well before getting to sex and whatnot. It isn't just talk to NPC then sexy time.

BUT actually like new animations made by community? Or are proper custom animations still not possible and only cheating them (importing animated models as objects and placing on the map in sandbox)?
You can make custom animations now. Can find guides in the official discord or the sanctum discord. AFAIK you still can't animate imported models though. I know Home Together which also uses UE5 started dabbling into mod support not too long ago and people there learned how to import characters into the game that can be animated/used for sex iirc, not sure if WL devs have looked into that.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

peenor1337

May 1, 2018

Speaking of which, are there any custom maps/scenarios that have sex scenes done in the same way they were done in the old village demo (where you had to do few quests, the party, you know, the times when it was still A GAME with STORY), I liked that system more as you had this nice progression, also those scenes genuinely felt more engaging, purpose made for given quest/location/characters, BUT actually like new animations made by community? Or are proper custom animations still not possible and only cheating them (importing animated models as objects and placing on the map in sandbox)?
I just don't get it... ALL they have to do is give the community the flexibility and tools to create its own content.
They don't need to bother with any of the hassles of writing a story or whatever, let the players do that for you!!!

What they should be focusing on:
- more animations
- more character customizability
- easy to use and streamlined MOD support god dammit

Do those 3 things and BAM they can ship a finished game just like all those japanese ones that have like no story either, but they won't because they have already promised all their backers an epic adventure game...

cleverson

Oct 15, 2017
Tudo o que você faz é ir até a pasta do jogo, criar um atalho do WildLifeC.exe, clicar com o botão direito no atalho e pressionar propriedades, e na linha de destino basta adicionar '-dx11' após o WildLifeC.exe
e então inicie o jogo usando o atalho
[/CITAR]
It worked! thank you

Atzel

Jul 9, 2018
The game seems to crash whenever you try to open the character customizer/inventory, does anyone else also experience this?

hypermodule

Jan 28, 2023
The game seems to crash whenever you try to open the character customizer/inventory, does anyone else also experience this?
IIRC it's caused by an AMD-specific bug in UE5.3. As a possible fix, try running the game with DirectX11 like so:
  1. Create a separate shortcut of the .exe
  2. Right click the shortcut and select "properties"
  3. Type -dx11 at the end of the target field (with a space to separate it from the rest of the text in that field)
  4. Play the game through the shortcut

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
It's been a couple of years since I've played this and the performance is still the same. It doesn't matter how good the story or the sandbox capabilities are, if it's goob
I just don't get it... ALL they have to do is give the community the flexibility and tools to create its own content.
They don't need to bother with any of the hassles of writing a story or whatever, let the players do that for you!!!

- more animations

Do those 3 things and BAM they can ship a finished game just like all those japanese ones that have like no story either, but they won't because they have already promised all their backers an epic adventure game...
It's been a couple of years since I've played this and the performance is still the same. It doesn't matter how good the story or the sandbox capabilities are, if it's going to lag with 4 or more characters in the same vicinity you might as well not have anything at all. Even the basic movement and interaction animations haven't changed.

Reactions: testMOAR

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
It's been a couple of years since I've played this and the performance is still the same. It doesn't matter how good the story or the sandbox capabilities are, if it's goob

- more animations

It's been a couple of years since I've played this and the performance is still the same. It doesn't matter how good the story or the sandbox capabilities are, if it's going to lag with 4 or more characters in the same vicinity you might as well not have anything at all. Even the basic movement and interaction animations haven't changed.

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
Anyone got a bug affect laptop screem zoom in even after left the game? I check magnifier but it not change so I dont know is it bc this game do it.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes