GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
I dont understand... seriously. Anytime they add a sandbox feature....

Wild-life is announced like a RPG survival with a story...

I loved the first minutes of the story... But where is the next????

For who didnt play like me to the sandbox its really sad..

So... i appreciate dev are still developping the game and still update here for us. Ty

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Im looking at the dev updates and its pretty split between quests and sandbox. Wouldnt it better to focus on one thing instead of 2 seperate gameplay? Havent played it in a while, so im out of the loop here.

aquariada

Jan 30, 2022
I see that many people here are unhappy with how the game is developing, but I actually like it. Maybe it's a hot take, but if you want a full-fledged game with a good story and gameplay, go play any regular game. I think the sandbox format is perfect for NSFW games, and here it's not just a gimmick — the developers are really working on it. The system for creating poses and animations is very user-friendly and easy to learn for beginners

Reactions: Abram Valeri

kill_me

Aug 5, 2018
this new version completely ruined the mods i had installed, but works just fine without anything.
tried everything, clean install...reinstall auto-mod etc etc

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
is this still a pose editor? or there is actually good story and gameplay yet?
We are working on it, but its probably still a bit too bare-bones for anyone who expects a finished game. I recommend you wait.

this new version completely ruined the mods i had installed, but works just fine without anything.
tried everything, clean install...reinstall auto-mod etc etc
Yea we updated the engine to 5.4 so any mods packed for 5.3 wont work and potentially lead to crashes. We have informed modders and the first mods are already being updated.

Reactions: ivan555

mrtalliban

May 12, 2020
New Build asks for UE Prerequisites every launch. And crashes instantly when loading a level. How to fix ?

Edit2: next start launcher asks for prerequisites again and uninstalls them and then the game crashes again after loading level.
So i had like 1 out of 5 successful launches

Last edited:

Sinulated

Aug 16, 2024
I really liked this game when i first found it, but lately i can't really understand the direction the development is taking, it's like half way through, they decided they wanted to make a different game

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
its crashes 5 seconds after lunch, is there a way to fix it?
New Build asks for UE Prerequisites every launch. And crashes instantly when loading a level. How to fix ?

Edit2: next start launcher asks for prerequisites again and uninstalls them and then the game crashes again after loading level.
So i had like 1 out of 5 successful launches
Do you guys have any mods installed?
Since we updated to 5.4 in this version any mod installed may lead to crashes on startup.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes