Mar 10, 2019
No we did not come from apes. Evolution was never a thing it was intervention.
You are right, at least some people must have evolved from pigs. Their appearance is the proof. Or maybe humans came from ape-pig interbreeding? If we came from such bestiality case, it might have be the Original Sin referenced in Bible (in PG13 friendly alteration) and also the act itself could be the "intervention" to the evolution you mentioned.
:)

Reactions: evaw
Mar 31, 2019
No we did not come from apes. Evolution was never a thing it was intervention.
I'm glad people are having fun but this is no joke.
Evolution has never been more than a crippled THEORY, and has already been abandoned due to lack of evidence. We did not evolve all the way from apes, too many missing links, genetic engineering seems to be the case, aliens basically. Likely they got to the limit at messing our original a.d.n. , kind of taking a device, an engine, to it's total capability.
Our chromosomes reduced and two of those have been surgically fused together. There's only one method that can be used to fuse chromosomes together and that is with the use of laser surgery. This means that we are not related in any way to any living creature on this planet. Yes, Alien breeding or alien controlled genetic alteration can explain man's sudden jump in cognitive ability while explaining the drop in physical abilities like muscle strength. We are 5-10 times weaker than apes. But sadly the aliens took away or dialed down Homo Sapiens natural animal psychic abilities and so we are particularly disconnected from nature. Yes they give us some pretty good logical/rational abilities but they made sure that emotionally most of us end up as followers rather than leaders. Somehow they gave us the genes of sheep when it comes to obeying authority. That’s pretty useful when you’re designing slaves.
These extraterrestrials could still be an ancient form of homo sapien or the evolutionary step preceding them. We could take a modern helicopter to islands that have never had modern human contact and declare ourselves gods in the same way as the god of the bible. And they would have the same impression that moses, enoch, and noah had. These so called "gods" are our aliens. We are the mixture of homonoid and these alien genes ... DNA manipulation and IVF they made us in there image.

Quoting scripture, and stating completely outlandish theories as fact is one thing, however showing evidence only to be completely dismissed and shunned by the "academic" community to the point ruining ones career and being referred to as a pseudoscientist by scientific media is quite another, so check this video about human origin (bad quality) and decide yourself because I'm done preaching, and this nothing has to do with the game so it ends here:

Apr 10, 2021
Because it walks on two legs and behaves like a human ? In that case Apes aint that far off the spectrum still its bestiality.
It's not because it walks on two legs, it's because these two legs species can talk LIKE A HUMAN, and COMMUNICATE LIKE A HUMAN. Just like someone pointed out its just like other fantasy creatures like Orcs, Elves etc.
It has nothing to do about "walking on two legs".

If they make the feral lions that walk with two legs in the game to be able to have sex with them, then your "argument" has a point, but right now it doesn't, because in the end of the day, you can't communicate with an ape like a human with another human would do.

Last edited:

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
Help me please! This game about the playable characters is so difficult for me, or I misundarstand something...

1. In this game could I somehow customize my character, or I can play only with the half bird girl in wild life map and the guy in the Fisher village map?
2. A have seen a lot of other characters in pictures of the game they are unplayable? As the half bird girl and the guy are not to attractive characters for me....

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Rasha does need some flavor huh
Damn right she needs some flavor, she isn't even in the Main Story yet and i want my fox skin.
The devs seem more intrested in making generic Human xy, then to care about making/improving the Kerpali. If they want more variation in the Human department just make the Characters more customizable, they're already halfway there. Why not go all in and add a Face and Body type slider and for the love of God add a color slider for nips and vag.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
It's not because it walks on two legs, it's because these two legs species can talk LIKE A HUMAN, and COMMUNICATE LIKE A HUMAN. Just like someone pointed out its just like other fantasy creatures like Orcs, Elves etc.
It has nothing to do about "walking on two legs"
So Animals that can talk like Humans and behave like such dont count as animals ? So Disneys the Lion King is a movie about Humans and not Animals i guess ? You see where this is going right ? Just as i said: " A Dog is a Dog."

Also you just said Orcs and Elves are phantasy "Creatures". Creature and "Race" are two different things my friend. Orcs are in fact very human like given the fact that they are humanized Pigs and Pigs share similiar dna with us humans. In fact our DNA is 98% the same. Transplanting Pig organs into a human is common practice.

Now let me ask you this:
"An Animal with 98% human DNA is still an "ANIMAL". What chances do Furrys have not to be an Animal ?"

Thats exactly why its bs to allow animal sex just because said Animal can talk and walks on two legs. 2% my friend. 2% the Pig is off from being human and its still an Animal and a Dog that can talk and walk on two legs is seen as "Humanized" ? Yeah right thats a good excuse.

I am not fighting against Furrys or anything (Hell my Avatar is a "Furry" given on who you ask) i am just pointing out how stupid certain rules are nothing more and nothing less. It just makes no sense.

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
So Animals that can talk like Humans and behave like such dont count as animals ? So Disneys the Lion King is a movie about Humans and not Animals i guess ? You see where this is going right ? Just as i said: " A Dog is a Dog."

Also you just said Orcs and Elves are phantasy "Creatures". Creature and "Race" are two different things my friend. Orcs are in fact very human like given the fact that they are humanized Pigs and Pigs share similiar dna with us humans. In fact our DNA is 98% the same. Transplanting Pig organs into a human is common practice.

Now let me ask you this:
"An Animal with 98% human DNA is still an "ANIMAL". What chances do Furrys have not to be an Animal ?"

Thats exactly why its bs to allow animal sex just because said Animal can talk and walks on two legs. 2% my friend. 2% the Pig is off from being human and its still an Animal and a Dog that can talk and walk on two legs is seen as "Humanized" ? Yeah right thats a good excuse.

I am not fighting against Furrys or anything (Hell my Avatar is a "Furry" given on who you ask) i am just pointing out how stupid certain rules are nothing more and nothing less. It just makes no sense.
Well here are my 2 cents
Main difference being between fictional and reality and also being about consent. The Lion from Lion King could give consent but does in some form exist in reality as an animal and probably would rip you to shreds if you tried to hump it. For Furries, they don't exist and they could give consent. Further if Furries existed and had Human like appearance, they would share probably more then 99% of our DNA (for reference Chimps share up to 99% of our DNA) if they evolved around us, for non Plantigrade variations this may differ. Because of the identical Physics there would have to been a common Ancestor which would open up the question if we would have the same or close numbers of chromosome which could mean that we could breed (Examples for this would be Dogs and Wolfs, Horses and Donkeys, Camel and Llama, Cattle and Bison, Sapiens and Neanderthal etc.)

So in conclusion they would be alot closer related to us then to animals.

Btw. In Wild Life the Kerpali are some form of cursed Humans would your "a Dog is a Dog" also count in this circumstances?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kronixen

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
So in conclusion they would be alot closer related to us then to animals.
And yet Apes are still "Animals". So again what chances have Furrys to be counted as "Humans" ?

I mean i am not even including the fact that Humans "ARE ANIMALS" themself which makes "bestiality" very funny when you thing about it....we ARE beasts.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes