Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
April 29th update:

"
My diary
Hey guys!
I don't usually share my private affairs with you. But since this is a one-man studio and if I don't work, the work doesn't progress, so now I have to share a few things with you.
Unfortunately, I have already lost two close relatives this year. Most recently, in the past few days, one of my parents. They both got sick a lot. I tried to spend more time with them, but it bothers me too.
I have quite a lot to do this week, so I won't be around the machine much. But the rendering and simulation will continue regardless. Requires less supervision.
Then next week I will be here again in full force.
Thanks,
Max
"
vaxxed?

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Update:

Hey guys!

Thanks guys for the kind words and patience. I'm fine. Now I'm back to "normal" weekdays. It's not the usual... but the work and the project help me in this. It distracts me.

So there is one goal for the month: to finish GK4

If it succeeds, I will be satisfied and happy. We stopped there because there are errors in the completed parts that need to be corrected. There are two more cum simulations left to complete.

If I'm doing well, of course I'll take on smaller projects so that there's more content. But I don't want to promise that.

Thanks again!

1715055998947.jpeg

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Update:

Hey guys!

Thanks guys for the kind words and patience. I'm fine. Now I'm back to "normal" weekdays. It's not the usual... but the work and the project help me in this. It distracts me.

So there is one goal for the month: to finish GK4

If it succeeds, I will be satisfied and happy. We stopped there because there are errors in the completed parts that need to be corrected. There are two more cum simulations left to complete.

If I'm doing well, of course I'll take on smaller projects so that there's more content. But I don't want to promise that.

Thanks again!

View attachment 3610943
Wait so am I getting this right??
He wants to finish GateKeeper Part 4 until the end of this month?!

I must be either drunk, blind, illiterate or all 3 things at the same time but wasn't he just working on the first scenes of GK P4 a few months ago?!
No way he's actually that quick with finishing such a giant project unless GK P4 is just like 3mins in length or so.

Some1 please enlighten me!

Reactions: Grehsvxveh
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes