Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Madymax

Apr 11, 2022
Hello everybody! Someone can drop the latest wip, otherwise I can't pay for the subscription, it's blocked for my country

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
April 29th update:

"
My diary
Hey guys!
I don't usually share my private affairs with you. But since this is a one-man studio and if I don't work, the work doesn't progress, so now I have to share a few things with you.
Unfortunately, I have already lost two close relatives this year. Most recently, in the past few days, one of my parents. They both got sick a lot. I tried to spend more time with them, but it bothers me too.
I have quite a lot to do this week, so I won't be around the machine much. But the rendering and simulation will continue regardless. Requires less supervision.
Then next week I will be here again in full force.
Thanks,
Max
"

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Unfortunately, I have already lost two close relatives this year. Most recently, in the past few days, one of my parents. They both got sick a lot. I tried to spend more time with them, but it bothers me too.
"Most recently, in the past few days, one of my parents." Well, fuck. If this is true, then he can take all the time he needs, and he takes his time as it is now. I know something about losing a parent... My birth father was only 50 when he went after a motorcycle crash. He wasn't wearing a helmet, and he also had a heart attack while in the hospital and had to have a stint put in. He survived all of that, and then a stroke took him. On top of that, this all happened in September 2020, right as COVID was in full swing.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
"Most recently, in the past few days, one of my parents." Well, fuck. If this is true, then he can take all the time he needs, and he takes his time as it is now. I know something about losing a parent... My birth father was only 50 when he went after a motorcycle crash. He wasn't wearing a helmet, and he also had a heart attack while in the hospital and had to have a stint put in. He survived all of that, and then a stroke took him. On top of that, this all happened in September 2020, right as COVID was in full swing.
Sorry for your loss. :cry:

Reactions: Tommy444

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
"If this is true, then he can take all the time he needs"

:FacePalm::WaitWhat:
Well excuse me sir?
He can definitely take all the time he needs if he PAUSES his patreon subscriptions that is.
Even in that case he still ows his supporters GT P4 in the next few years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm deeply sorry for anyone in this world who loses a loved one but that doesn't mean that it makes them eligible to receive donations.

Maybe you live in some paradise but where I'm from people give their condolences and that's it, you gotta get back to work.
You can't just ask your boss to pay you for not working just because you've lost a loved one.

This kinda wishful thinking, which is utterly disconnected from reality is why lazy Scammers like Wildeer keep getting away with scamming.
I guess that's just the power of the internet, people some1 start to believe that the world is some sort of utopian place full of love and butterflies.

Fk that kinda delusional BS!
and
Fk Scamdeer and his excuses!

MADGE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Grehsvxveh

luCk3r123

Feb 7, 2021
"If this is true, then he can take all the time he needs"

:FacePalm::WaitWhat:
Well excuse me sir?
He can definitely take all the time he needs if he PAUSES his patreon subscriptions that is.
Even in that case he still ows his supporters GT P4 in the next few years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm deeply sorry for anyone in this world who loses a loved one but that doesn't mean that it makes them eligible to receive donations.

Maybe you live in some paradise but where I'm from people give their condolences and that's it, you gotta get back to work.
You can't just ask your boss to pay you for not working just because you've lost a loved one.

This kinda wishful thinking, which is utterly disconnected from reality is why lazy Scammers like Wildeer keep getting away with scamming.
I guess that's just the power of the internet, people some1 start to believe that the world is some sort of utopian place full of love and butterflies.

Fk that kinda delusional BS!
and
Fk Scamdeer and his excuses!

MADGE!!! :mad::mad::mad:
You might wanna take a chill pill.

I'm from a European country, if someone close to you, like a parent, dies, you get paid vacation days by law(although, I don't know how many) so I don't see a problem here. No one is forced to support this scammer, let people hope that the cunt will release gk4 this century, it's their money.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes