Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

MrDissect

Sep 13, 2021
I'm curious, wasn't GK P4 originally suppose to be about vaginal penetration only? o_O:oops:

Don't get me wrong, I'd like for both vaginal and anal penetration to take place in it since I find the exclusivity of just one of them boringly restrictive but how come the change of plans?!

Does anybody have some insight to that? :unsure:
Not surprised. Horse animators for some weird reason always tend to avoid vaginal stuff and stick to butt stuff. That's just kinda how it is. Doesn't matter if they promise or plan to do something different or not.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Uh, does anybody remember if this was the thread where we ended up talking about size of horse dicks and whether they could fit in ? I got a message that seemed strange, so I am trying to understand what it was referring to... Not that it would change my life :), but I am curious

Sep 6, 2021
Uh, does anybody remember if this was the thread where we ended up talking about size of horse dicks and whether they could fit in ? I got a message that seemed strange, so I am trying to understand what it was referring to... Not that it would change my life :), but I am curious
no sir. this is a futa gay thread. no horse dicks to be found here

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
That's pretty much off-topic and my on-topic response to a separate comment got caught in the crossfire during the cleansing. :FacePalm:

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
So in his "Junge Plans" Patreon post on the 6th of June he states having about 15.000 Frames left to render.
According to him Each Frame takes at least 45 secs to render.
This would mean that he would have been done in about 8 days however he apparently "only renders at night" so we would have to x3 those 8 days.
According to his own "math" he would have been done rendering right about now.
However in his latest patreon update it says "In the past few days, another 4000 frames have been rendered. Hooray, here we g..." Indicating that he's far from done... :LUL:
Oh Lord... it seems like neither him nor his supporters can do the most basic math... :FacePalm: How surprising... :KEK:
Watch out guys, it'll take him the whole of July to "finish" rendering.
Then after that the VA + SE will need approximately half a year to voice + edit the video. KEK
Do non of his subscribers wonder why he needs to finish the whole video first before he sends it over to the VA + SE?
He could easily send them 1 minute parts so they can start working while he's rendering the rest.
This method would make it so that he could release the whole thing shortly after finishing the rendering process.
However he probably doesn't do this on purpose to get another few months of money milking in which all he has to do is type "The VA + SE are still hard at work" once or twice a month for like half a year.
Oh dear... this is truly disgusting! :sick:

That being said do we have a few people in this thread who are currently subscribed to Delaydeer?

I'd like to know if anyone ever asked him, or if he ever stated why he only possesses one computer?
He said himself "I can only render at night because I'm doing simulations during the day" however how come he doesn't just get a second or even third rendering rig?!

He's been making 10k+ a month and yet he still can't "afford" a render farm? :WaitWhat::FacePalm:
Must be those INSANELY high eastern European taxes I've been hearing about... :Kappa:

No way people in his patreon comment section or discord server haven't, at least once, brought this up yet!

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
That's pretty much off-topic and my on-topic response to a separate comment got caught in the crossfire during the cleansing. :FacePalm:
Well it was actually linking to a conversation that had already started before about the vaginal vs anal horse dicking, why one and not the other in Gatekeeper and in general, due to Gatekeeper part 4.
I would not really consider it off-topic - but I could even take that, what is off topic or on topic, depends a lot on the point of view.
Someone could even say that any discussion about the delays from Wildeer is off topic (I remember some other thread where that was considered as off topic).
The part that was surprising was not the deletion, if it had been for being off topic, it was to a reference to "drama" :). Discussing the size of dicks is not exactly what I would expect to be considered as "drama" :), but never mind, different perspectives :)

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
According to his own "math" he would have been done rendering right about now.
However in his latest patreon update it says "In the past few days, another 4000 frames have been rendered. Hooray, here we g..." Indicating that he's far from done...
yeh but your forgetting the fact that he's never kept to any real kind of schedule, constantly underestimates how long a thing will take him, constantly has problems, excuses and "unfortunate shit" happen to him, or his work, or his pc.

from his post at the start of May
So there is one goal for the month: to finish GK4
ITS FUCKING JULY NAO GUIZ

people are still waiting for him to update a halloween animation from last year AND the year before that. why wouldn't you just do those things right away??? instead of putting them off to go do whatever else you want, one word, wildeer.

Reactions: wormwood420
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes