Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Mar 13, 2023
Jesus christ man. I wont call them lazy or anything, good art takes time I'm sure, but how in the world do you expect to keep people happy and jumping at paying for your art if you charge monthly upkeeps with absolutely no updates or filler content to give your paying customers?
Am I crazy for thinking this? This it's really weird to have a monthly patreon and not pause payments when you're not giving your subs anything that month?

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Jesus christ man. I wont call them lazy or anything, good art takes time I'm sure, but how in the world do you expect to keep people happy and jumping at paying for your art if you charge monthly upkeeps with absolutely no updates or filler content to give your paying customers?
Am I crazy for thinking this? This it's really weird to have a monthly patreon and not pause payments when you're not giving your subs anything that month?
No it's not crazy i think the same as you, i pay patreon cause' the creator give me something every month if that month you don't give some at least don't make me pay that month of subscription.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Oh Lord oh Lord... :FacePalm:

His total lack of self-awareness shows yet again.

In his "monthly Plan"-Post for May he proclaims the goal of "finishing GK4".
Making it seem as if it's in the finishing stages of it's production.
Giving the underlying message of "it's almost done so stay subscribed" to his supporters.

In the meantime on his public, social media platform he does a 180, totally contradicting himself by basically admitting that GK4 is not even close to being done. :WaitWhat:

If his supporters would consist of somewhat reasonable, intelligent, human beings with an intact spine/some kind of backbone, he'd be losing hundreds of them by the minute.

However, for whatever reason, (at this point only God knows how that's even humanly possible)his subscribers are literally even dumber than he is... :KEK:

Luckily Wildeer is himself too dumb to realize that he could probably post absolutely nothing for more than a year without ever losing more than 10-20% of his subs.

Jesus Christ... Wildeer and his subs, truly a match made in heaven! :ROFLMAO:(y)

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020

Giving the underlying message of "it's almost done so stay subscribed" to his supporters.

In the meantime on his public, social media platform he does a 180, totally contradicting himself by basically admitting that GK4 is not even close to being done. :WaitWhat:

If his supporters would consist of somewhat reasonable, intelligent, human beings with an intact spine/some kind of backbone, he'd be losing hundreds of them by the minute.

However, for whatever reason, (at this point only God knows how that's even humanly possible)his subscribers are literally even dumber than he is... :KEK:

Luckily Wildeer is himself too dumb to realize that he could probably post absolutely nothing for more than a year without ever losing more than 10-20% of his subs.

Jesus Christ... Wildeer and his subs, truly a match made in heaven! :ROFLMAO:(y)
my guess is a lot of them stay because they think if they stop supporting him it would result in him doing even less and eventually quitting instead of keep going. they dont really care how long it takes as long as its still coming *someday* .
yes it is absolutely a big possibility that it would result in him finally getting his ass up and working hard on it to still get the money coming, but just the chance that he could abandon ship and get a different job is enough of a fear for his most loyal subscribers to stop throwing money at him.
im sure everyone has a fav artist who quit at some point and most of his subs probably dont want Wildeer added to that list. it sucks but Fomo always works

Sep 6, 2021

my guess is a lot of them stay because they think if they stop supporting him it would result in him doing even less and eventually quitting instead of keep going. they dont really care how long it takes as long as its still coming *someday* .
yes it is absolutely a big possibility that it would result in him finally getting his ass up and working hard on it to still get the money coming, but just the chance that he could abandon ship and get a different job is enough of a fear for his most loyal subscribers to stop throwing money at him.
im sure everyone has a fav artist who quit at some point and most of his subs probably dont want Wildeer added to that list. it sucks but Fomo always works
i wish people who gave me money sucked off my dick 24x7 like his subs do. or is this an elaborate version of findom????

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Oh I'm sure that's the case with some of them, you've definitely got a point there.

However this line of thinking is incredibly flawed and outright stupid.
Which is exactly why some of them are certainly subbed to him for that exact reason... :KEK:
Basing the decision of supporting some1 based on the fear of them stopping what you're supporting them for, because you stop supporting them, is just insanity.
They (in this case Wildeer) started out by taking a risk, and so did you when you subscribed to them for the first time.
Life is about constantly taking risks, and not about playing it safe.
That being said, currently being subbed to him certainly does not fall under "playing it safe".

If Wildeer was so keen on finding a "different job" he'd done so in the first place, becoming a 3DX-Animator is incredibly rare/niche and the fact that he became one proves that this is exactly what he wants/wanted to do.

What you're describing is like exclusively shopping (all your groceries) at the local supermarket, although it's quantity/quality of sold goods have diminished tremendously over the last few months while the prices stayed the same.
Then when some1 asks you about why you're still financially supporting them even though it's been getting worse and worse.
You answer that you're simply afraid of them closing down...
While this might seem to make sense at first sight, at a closer look it really DOES NOT!

All the supermarket wants to do is MAKE MONEY, if it can get away with selling worse products for the same prices, aka making more or the same money with less effort/investment it 110% WILL do so!

So the behavior you're describing is going to lead to nothing but an endless downward spiral of ever worsening quality/quantity of output... :WeSmart:

This should absolutely be obvious to any breathing/thinking human being!
Unfortunately it seems like Wildeer supporters aren't capable of either one of those two things... :KEK:

Reactions: RaidenZ

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Oh I'm sure that's the case with some of them, you've definitely got a point there.

However this line of thinking is incredibly flawed and outright stupid.
Which is exactly why some of them are certainly subbed to him for that exact reason... :KEK:
Basing the decision of supporting some1 based on the fear of them stopping what you're supporting them for, because you stop supporting them, is just insanity.
They (in this case Wildeer) started out by taking a risk, and so did you when you subscribed to them for the first time.
Life is about constantly taking risks, and not about playing it safe.
That being said, currently being subbed to him certainly does not fall under "playing it safe".

If Wildeer was so keen on finding a "different job" he'd done so in the first place, becoming a 3DX-Animator is incredibly rare/niche and the fact that he became one proves that this is exactly what he wants/wanted to do.

What you're describing is like exclusively shopping (all your groceries) at the local supermarket, although it's quantity/quality of sold goods have diminished tremendously over the last few months while the prices stayed the same.
Then when some1 asks you about why you're still financially supporting them even though it's been getting worse and worse.
You answer that you're simply afraid of them closing down...
While this might seem to make sense at first sight, at a closer look it really DOES NOT!

All the supermarket wants to do is MAKE MONEY, if it can get away with selling worse products for the same prices, aka making more or the same money with less effort/investment it 110% WILL do so!

So the behavior you're describing is going to lead to nothing but an endless downward spiral of ever worsening quality/quantity of output... :WeSmart:

This should absolutely be obvious to any breathing/thinking human being!
Unfortunately it seems like Wildeer supporters aren't capable of either one of those two things... :KEK:
hit the nail on the head, thats why i havent supported him in over 4 years (which tbh i cant even remember more than 5 things that released since then :ROFLMAO:)

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes