Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
He said on X that the full version of this video will be available, so when will it be available?

dont quote me, but fairly certain he said the full version/remaster/whatever the fuck he said, of the halloween anims from the last two years wont get done until AFTER GK 4. enjoy the wait.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
His latest update on Patreon "June Plans" begins with:

"Hey guys! Well, it's been a month again and it's still GK4. I could copy and paste the previous month's plan here. Of course, a lot happened..."

This guy is actually so damn dumb that he, time and time again, openly admits to having achieved basically nothing over a whole month (which means + $10k for his bank account).
"I could copy and paste the previous month's plan here." I mean... can you make it any more apparent? :KEK:
However his supporters are even less intelligent than he is (how's that even possible?!) so it works out every damn time. :FacePalm:

There's honestly no need to post his "updates", they hardly make any sense anyways...

Cya until next month when the "July Plans" are still going to be "GK4".

Don't be too upset though, I'm sure he's making tons of progress and working hard!
After all he said himself that... "a lot happened" :Kappa:

Steuan

May 3, 2024
His latest update on Patreon "June Plans" begins with:

"Hey guys! Well, it's been a month again and it's still GK4. I could copy and paste the previous month's plan here. Of course, a lot happened..."

This guy is actually so damn dumb that he, time and time again, openly admits to having achieved basically nothing over a whole month (which means + $10k for his bank account).
"I could copy and paste the previous month's plan here." I mean... can you make it any more apparent? :KEK:
However his supporters are even less intelligent than he is (how's that even possible?!) so it works out every damn time. :FacePalm:

There's honestly no need to post his "updates", they hardly make any sense anyways...

Cya until next month when the "July Plans" are still going to be "GK4".

Don't be too upset though, I'm sure he's making tons of progress and working hard!
After all he said himself that... "a lot happened" :Kappa:
He has a graveyard base of supporters on Patreon, Subscribestar and some other platforms. If he wanted, he can keep up this speed indefinitely. He could also disappear for a year. It wouldn't really matter. ;)

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
He could also disappear for a year. It wouldn't really matter. ;)
I think he's been building up to this for a few years. This could be the year where he does nothing. I don't count squirting out an unfinished Halloween short with no sound either.

Reactions: Grehsvxveh

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes