Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Recent update:

"September plans
Hey guys!
The summer has passed and Halloween will soon be here... Now I plan to work on the 2024 Halloween animation at the beginning of October. So I should finish Gatekeeper before that. Nice goal. It looks realistic.
So I want to cut the GK P4 video in September. Publish wip full animation. And in October we are working on the sound. Meanwhile, I can start the Halloween project.
We will be voting on the GK P4 ATWT pose as soon as the video comes out and you see all the scenes.
I have already rendered the pussy scene and now I am simulating the cum at the end.
I will add one or two seconds of transition short scenes, but they will take a day or two at most.
Thank you very much for your great interest and lots of support."
I'M READY

13099108_1707798786169863_725706301_n.jpg

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
It seems he need a month for Halloween animation. So I guess Gatekeeper is almost done since there is not much time left till beginning of the October. It sound very optimistic. We shall see.

Jul 15, 2021
Recent update:

"September plans
Hey guys!
The summer has passed and Halloween will soon be here... Now I plan to work on the 2024 Halloween animation at the beginning of October. So I should finish Gatekeeper before that. Nice goal. It looks realistic.
So I want to cut the GK P4 video in September. Publish wip full animation. And in October we are working on the sound. Meanwhile, I can start the Halloween project.
We will be voting on the GK P4 ATWT pose as soon as the video comes out and you see all the scenes.
I have already rendered the pussy scene and now I am simulating the cum at the end.
I will add one or two seconds of transition short scenes, but they will take a day or two at most.
Thank you very much for your great interest and lots of support."
WHAT
ATWT OH FUCK THIS THIS IS GOING TO BE SO HOT. CANNOT WAIT:love:
Also, all these animations and pictures put together in one of things you guys had made, somewhere up the thread, makes me shudder and quiver somewhere deep in my belly. I have been penetrated very deep by big things before, but what is going to happen to Lara is giving me... ideas.
Nothing real, of course. I am not into it IRL. But toys in this shape sounds like something you have to see to believe that it could even fit.
Wonder how Lara will look when Centaur gets tired of her reluctance at going "all the way in" and uses features of this test to MAKE Lara go deeper... That cock-ring Lara improvised from her suit doesn't looks like it will be enough to stop him, if he truly wanted it.
Maybe he is content to wait for Lara to convince herself it is needed to open the door, before breaking her in...
:D

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
The milking continues. So, at best, we'll get an unfinished GK 4 WIP sometime in October. That may or may not have sound.

Then he'll switch to the Halloween animation, so he can not finish another animation. We're still waiting for the completed Halloween animations from the previous two years, by the way. Why not have a third WIP Halloween animation?

Then he'll go back to make more optional content for GK 4, in this case ATWT. I'm sure he'll milk that through the end of the year. Then we'll see the whole animation in a different outfit, that's another 2 months.

He won't start on anything new until Summer 2025. The absurdity of this 'work' flow never ceases to amaze.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
The milking continues. So, at best, we'll get an unfinished GK 4 WIP sometime in October. That may or may not have sound.

Then he'll switch to the Halloween animation, so he can not finish another animation. We're still waiting for the completed Halloween animations from the previous two years, by the way. Why not have a third WIP Halloween animation?

Then he'll go back to make more optional content for GK 4, in this case ATWT. I'm sure he'll milk that through the end of the year. Then we'll see the whole animation in a different outfit, that's another 2 months.

He won't start on anything new until Summer 2025. The absurdity of this 'work' flow never ceases to amaze.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, he'll shake a good halloween animation out of his sleeve, then the waiting game continues. He's sitting on his ass for months, looking at his numbers grow. The recent WIP's/else are things he sat down for a few days or 1/2 weeks max. at a time.

Reactions: rammby
Jul 15, 2021
No fucking way he actually said that. He can't be serious.
He did say that, and yes he is completely serious.
He is always 100% serious when it comes to perfection of his works.
But he DID say that he's gonna add full WIP version without sound, so that's given that he will finish it somewhat faster...

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
lmao it's the same with every "creator" aka money milker.
every project will always be "WIP" for years because when it's actually finished, the paying stops

so make sure you do the absolute minimum and work 2 times a week on a project to stretch it over 2 years and it's still a WIP

this will never stop as enough idiots pay money monthly for literally NOTHING

JohannSmith

Apr 1, 2019
Question about Lara series: Is episode 7 the final episode? I visited their Patreon but found nothing interesting... and what's that "GK" project or something?

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Latest post:

WIP | The belly is full
Hey guys!
I'm done with the last cum scene simulation. Here, the gatekeeper fills Lara's belly. I edited this scene a lot. All interesting things should be in the picture at the same time and the cum should also be visible. It flows all the way down Lara's thighs. This is not yet a high resolution simulation. I will start it now and hope to have it ready by Monday. I will adjust it a bit on the last injection, it has too regular a shape.
WIP animation (SPOILER alert): or
I continue to struggle with the incosistent fluid behavior. Again, the liquid is very fast, even though I reduced the speed. But it's like there's a bug.
So next week I'll add a little trickle to the final scene. It will be a simple simulation. After that, I order 1-2 more cutscenes and the cut follows. Now I reckon there will be a full WIP video in the first week of October. After that, the voice work begins. I think the final video with audio will be released in November. I started working on this exactly one year ago in November. The playing time was originally supposed to be 12-15 minutes. We are now at 30 minutes...
I'm already thinking about the Halloween animation. It is certain that this year the main role will again belong to the mystical creatures. Next to Lara, of course... that is, in Lara. :p

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
"the plan is to finish the animation before the halloween animation early october"

"so anyway i think novemember is looking like a realistic release"

"i cant seem to figure out this bug thats been causing the cum to get stuck in Lara's eye, hopefully i can fix it before january"

"guys i have bad news..."

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I was originally going to just post this, but I better say that this is satire. It's probably a little too realistic for some people to know for sure.

"Unfortunately, I realized that I didn't simulate Lara's heart beating. I need to completely scrap everything and start over. As for the bug with the fluid speed, I could ask my fellow animators for help, but then you would expect progress from me. I'll just brute force it for 4 months and then scrap that part of the animation. The third incomplete Halloween WIP in a row will be out in October, probably."

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes