Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

terris

Feb 1, 2019
Models look nice, but her arm is not supposed to bend that way. Unless it twists a full 360*, it is on backwards.
Rest is great
Yeah her elbow is in a very unnatural position, and unfortunately it's not a quick fix due to how her model is rigged. Other models have more simplified arm controls so the positioning could be fixed in a minute.

I should have been paying more attention to the viewport so I could have caught it earlier.

terris

Feb 1, 2019
As you wish...

lara_dildo_2.jpg

lara_dildo_3.jpg

lara_dildo_4.jpg

lara_dildo_5.jpg

lara_dildo_6.jpg

I discovered that what is shown in the viewport doesn't exactly translate to what is rendered which I assume is a bug with the model so I need to look into that further. I got tired of trying to fix the errors so here are the renders.

Here's an example of what I see in the viewport on the final image. Her butt is completely misaligned in the final render among other things.

render error.JPG

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Every creator has a theme?

Too much for me - but OK I'll have to use the search engine on the forum more often. :rolleyes:

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
For now, one.

Something I think he might get a ban on the Patreon for animating sex with animals. I recall that Animo had a similar situation. But maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
For now, one.

Something I think he might get a ban on the Patreon for animating sex with animals. I recall that Animo had a similar situation. But maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.
Several people told him, but he didn't seem worried.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
DashRaider
You dont need to fix textures or final render in Photoshop in order to adjust the legs, just turn off the modifiers, follow the image attached.
Good luck!
untitled 12.png
Thank you very much! The retouching work in photoshop was time consuming. Now everything looks so easy.
And one question. It is possible to repair the breasts in this way? They are pressed in a T-shirt. On naked Lara looks weird.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes