Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lh3dx

Apr 29, 2019
View attachment 656616
Thank you very much! The retouching work in photoshop was time consuming. Now everything looks so easy.
And one question. It is possible to repair the breasts in this way? They are pressed in a T-shirt. On naked Lara looks weird.
Yes, of course you can.

With the body selected go to Object Data Properties -> Shape Keys

In there will have some shapes that make some transformation on the base mesh, so, find what you need and change de values, usually the values goes from 0 to 1, adjust the values or just turn the shape off.

You always can create new shape keys if necessary, you can find lots of videos explaining how the shape keys work.

I'm quite new on blender, but i believe that learning shape keys is mandatory if you what to use blender.

Reactions: DashRaider

quater111

Apr 4, 2020
Yes, of course you can.

With the body selected go to Object Data Properties -> Shape Keys

In there will have some shapes that make some transformation on the base mesh, so, find what you need and change de values, usually the values goes from 0 to 1, adjust the values or just turn the shape off.

You always can create new shape keys if necessary, you can find lots of videos explaining how the shape keys work.

I'm quite new on blender, but i believe that learning shape keys is mandatory if you what to use blender.
It is not possible to configure there "normal" boobs. They always look like wearing a shirt.
I am sure there has to be a config for that somewhere. If somebody knows, pls share ;)

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Lara in solo action (part 1)
Here is new version of my first renders in Blender. Thanks to lhdaz3d for tips how to set Wildeer's model for rendering.

Update: new version (now page 4), text was edited

Lara in solo action 05.png

PS. I've added some new DDR ram memory to my PC and now screen freezing is a thing of the past. Rendering is several times faster. 2K resolution in a few seconds. Work with Wildeer Studio Lara getting to be very fun.

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Hope one of you dirty SOBs make her double stuffed from actual hounds or go down the road he's going for Gatekeeper. High quality stuffing in here going on.

Reactions: Anita Deek

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Lara in solo alction (part 3)

View attachment 658517

When Lara placed her left hand in front of her face and looked at the fingers that were inside her tight ass a moment ago, she had perverted idea. Ass to mouth is for many horny men the last phase before orgasm, so the question was "What is it like for women? Does it taste good?" So Lara tried to inhale the aroma but it was really bad. "Ugh! It wasn't a good idea", was thought that came to her mind. Her disgust didn't last long, her right hand was still clean and she hadn't an orgasm yet so...
To be continue.

Renders are attached.
Its like the bad, self-version of 'smell this' :)
Amazing renders though. Looks great

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Wildeer's Lara in solo anal action (page 1)

I decided to enlarge this little story.
Here is the introductory part 01.
Next I add the introductory part 02 and add new numbering to the already published pages (from 1-5 newly on 3-7). Then I start working on the sequel part with butt plug.

Update: new version, text was edited

Lara in solo action 02.png

Single renders are attached.

Last edited:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Wildeer's Lara and The Temple of Oblivion (page 3)

I decided to rework the text of all previous pages and change the name of the project.

All pages posted in this thread now have yellow text. This is the current version of the story. The original version has been canceled.

Lara in solo action 04.png

TeasingBunny

Mar 12, 2020
Wildeer's Lara and The Temple of Oblivion (page 3)

I decided to rework the text of all previous pages and change the name of the project.

All pages posted in this thread now have yellow text. This is the current version of the story. The original version has been canceled.

View attachment 664134

At some point, I hope that the toy owner will arrive.
I mean, for when Wildeer decides to include a male character to accompany. So that your writings gets more excited :p

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Wildeer's Lara and The Temple of Oblivion (page 9)

This page is already sequel part of my mini story. I plan to make at least a 20-page story. So 11 remain. I hope I can keep up the pace each page a different pose. I may not be able to add a new page every day. I'm trying to find two hours of free time every day for this fun but it is no easy.

If the wooden box is not visible on the previous pages, the reason is that the story was changed by the prequel part and I did not have old save files for quick editing. Blender eats space on the HDD. One week 60 gb. Therefore, I regularly delete temporarily stored files such as blend auto.save progress.

Lara in solo action 10.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes