Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
He even provides a Mega Link with his videos so no real reason to upload them anywhere else.
I posted him since no else has done so in this thread yet. And I wish for those who are looking for Tomb Raider fan art, based on Wildeer's model, to get to know him too. I thought that was one of the points of having a fan art thread. :whistle:

Reactions: biały wilk

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
My comic is done. Here is next page (sample page). Full comics is attached (all 30 pages with story proofreading by TR fan fiction writer).
I welcome comments here They can serve as the direction of my future work on comics.
Enjoy :cool:

Lara in solo action 24.png

Last edited:

Sloppy_Punisher

Dec 25, 2018
My comic is done. Here is next page (sample page). Full comics is attached (all 30 pages with story proofreading by TR fan fiction writer).
I welcome comments here They can serve as the direction of my future work on comics.

View attachment 687342
Will there be pictures of the single renders? Like with the sets you uploaded before?

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Will there be pictures of the single renders? Like with the sets you uploaded before?
Of course, I'm still preparing the Director's cut edition (some unused parts will be added to the story) and I want to fix some picture renders where there is strange hair (baldness). So please hold on, there is a lot of work and little free time for this secret fun work :D

Here is a sample of the unused part (simply more anal with Lara). It will be in the director's cut edition.

ds01.png

Two more attached.

Last edited:

HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018

View attachment 687342
Just a big thank you for the ATWT work !

Reactions: DashRaider

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

View attachment 687342
I think you need to do a cruel end
Bro

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, here is the first expansion of my comic - erotic part. Do you remember Tomb Raider 2 and the final scene with Lara in the bathroom? I decided to add a part to the comic where Lara communicates with her reader, just a small reward. Enjoy

Lara in solo action 30 dc1.png
Lara in solo action 30 dc2.png
Lara in solo action 30 dc3.png
Lara in solo action 30 dc4.png
Lara in solo action 30 dc5.png
Lara in solo action 30 dc6.png
Now I'm working on expanding the story. More tentacles in Lara's ass and more cum in her colon and stomach.
The edited cover page has been added as an attachment.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes