Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Here are some new pages from the weekend work (whole project is still work in progress).

Now I need to learn in Blender how to reveal Lara's breasts and pussy in a green TOP suit.
Then I'll go learn to work with the fluid, it will be needed for a sperm shower from the tentacles and ejaculation into her mouth, ass and pussy.

I hope you enjoy it, some poses was quite difficult especially light and camera settings. In my work, every picture must be erotic.

Lara in solo action 12.png
Lara in solo action 13.png
Lara in solo action 14.png
Lara in solo action 15.png

I will share separate renders later.

Last edited:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
After a day of suffering with a mantaflow in Blender 2.82 (fluid bake problem on the Wildeer scene with Lara), my brain found a solution to get fluid to the scene. The animation of the fluid took place in a separate scene where everything works. Then I exported it as an object and put it in a scene with Wildeer Lara. Because I create this story only as rendered pictures, not animations movie, it works. Finally, I can continue in my work. I'm glad I didn't give up :)

I am adding a new page and a new version of the title page here, and the back page. Everything is still work in progress.

Lara in solo action 16.png

Lara in solo action 01 new.png

Lara in solo action 24.png

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Some nice animations by :

The clips I post keep getting deleted by the file hosts, so I'll just attach them here directly... :censored:
Though there is another one that's too big to upload here directly...

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Some nice animations by :

The clips I post keep getting deleted by the file hosts, so I'll just attach them here directly... :censored:
Though there is another one that's too big to upload here directly...
He even provides a Mega Link with his videos so no real reason to upload them anywhere else.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes