4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I do like the concept, for the most part.
As with so many games, I'm annoyed by the overly large breasts.
Also, I do not understand the tentacle sex minigame at all. Even changing the lust and tolerance to really high didn't make it make sense.
The puzzle solving mostly just feels like busy work right now.
Oof, and then I read the comment before mine: Abandoned. :(

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
The fact that the developer left his own discord and didn't bother to inform his patreon supporters while still collecting money from them to this day is pretty scummy.
I also love the fact that the dev Logs into his account on here from time to time to check the comments here he was last active on Sunday

• Wow
Reactions: ejmuerte

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
I also love the fact that the dev Logs into his account on here from time to time to check the comments here he was last active on Sunday
He don't have to look here at all, he can like us look for games to play. unless you can see that he checked in this thread specifically (not bothered to look myself) its most likely he muted this and is just looking in the latest updates tab.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
The fact that the developer left his own discord and didn't bother to inform his patreon supporters while still collecting money from them to this day is pretty scummy.
That has to violate TOS somewhere, right? Is that reportable because its really a goddamn scumbag thing to do?

Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
He don't have to look here at all, he can like us look for games to play. unless you can see that he checked in this thread specifically (not bothered to look myself) its most likely he muted this and is just looking in the latest updates tab.
If I was the developer I'd be way too ashamed to show my face in this thread. There's no real way of knowing if they even keep track of their own game anymore, but the radio silence so far is pretty telling.

Reactions: Aazkaal

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
If I was the developer I'd be way too ashamed to show my face in this thread. There's no real way of knowing if they even keep track of their own game anymore, but the radio silence so far is pretty telling.
Yup, like I said. He is most likely just checking the latest update pages like I do to find new games to play. doubt he is on this thread anymore. There is a huge likely hood of him muting this thread so he don't have to see us talk about the game. I am thinking about muting it myself, but there is rarely anyone talking in here and the game most likely will never update so I can't be bothered.

Reactions: Monk0028
Jan 17, 2020
I can see soo much potential from this game. It's so sad to see it Abandoned.....

Guess only thing to hope that could happen would be for someone else to take it over.......

• Sad
Reactions: drake_bell

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
i absolutely love this game, i would love to see more happen with it because its such an amazing and unique idea! i will absoabsolutely support the creators when possible
I'm pretty sure it's been abandoned so i don't think you'll have much luck in supporting its continuation

Reactions: Bonkksman
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes