HTML Abandoned Will of The Vampire [v0.2 Build 0082] [rudeboyuk]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
There are a couple of events, like where you have to meet your sister in the foyer to go to the bar for the first time, where a NPC is listed at one location, like the library in the case of your sister, but is also at the event location, which means that she shows on the map in the wrong place for the event, if your tracking NPCs via their map location it can be a little confusing.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
There are a couple of events, like where you have to meet your sister in the foyer to go to the bar for the first time, where a NPC is listed at one location, like the library in the case of your sister, but is also at the event location, which means that she shows on the map in the wrong place for the event, if your tracking NPCs via their map location it can be a little confusing.
True, I'm still working on fixing up some of the Family Home content to be more inline with the newer US content. I've actually recently changed the map to say 'Meet Sister' on the Foyer so it makes a bit more sense. If you come across other situations (Uncle in the Pit might be one) let me know so I can fix them up.

I'm actually working through the Family Home a bit at the moment trying to pick up on any issues.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
If you come across other situations (Uncle in the Pit might be one) let me know so I can fix them up.
I'm pretty sure that was one of them, it was only when I noticed it for the second time I reported it here.

After enthralling a girl and finishing your interactions with her, there is an option to take a taxi to the bar, if you do this you get an error and the "Map" link is removed from play until you enthral another girl. I've not investigated this further

Reactions: RudeboyUK

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
how to feed on will so far i getting 0 and if i push to far i lose lust from her
Once you push too far, you might just have to let her go home and pick her up again another time. If her lust bar isn't full enough, you won't get any will from feeding from her.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Once you push too far, you might just have to let her go home and pick her up again another time. If her lust bar isn't full enough, you won't get any will from feeding from her.
Quite so. If you are just starting with a girl I recommend only selecting one item from Mental, followed by one item from Physical and slip flop like that until she is up around 20-30% before trying to hit multiple physical/mental stimulation's in a row. It's a push your luck type thing, but early doors take it mice and slow.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Small fix/update taking the game to Build 0084

Changes:

Reworked the sleep code to display better and perform more consistently.

Fixed map in Family Home to show sisters location as the Foyer when you need to go there for the story to progress.

Second attempt at fixing plasticity from being granted multiple times.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Small fix/update taking the game to Build 0085

Will of a Vampire (Nightly Builds)

Changes:
Reworked the sleep code to display better and perform more consistently.
Further work tidying up the Family Home locations to be more inline with newer code created for the US.
Fixed masturbation and scrying code for Kamaria Adams and Astrid Vossen
Fixed some of the code for Kamaria Adams to bring it into line with redone scry and masturbation code.
Added Kamaria's brother Cyprian. Currently just stands around in his room at their apartment.
Updated the menu with more credits and rearranged for a better screen fit.
Added some missing powers and achievements from the quick start options.
Fixed the location of a question about the Devinshire's from the Adams questions in the bookstore.

Reactions: elmandor

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
I'm getting this everytime I attempt to scry, even with 15/15 will. Anyone know why?

"You lack the strength of will to attempt to scry on her right now."

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I'm getting this everytime I attempt to scry, even with 15/15 will. Anyone know why?

"You lack the strength of will to attempt to scry on her right now."
Can you tell me where you are attempting to scry?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Bathroom, sister's room, wherever the options presents itself really.
Additional question, had you taken the trait 'Visonary'? From the upgrades available in your bedroom? I can see there is an issue with that, otherwise things should be ok.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes