HTML Abandoned Will of The Vampire [v0.2 Build 0082] [rudeboyuk]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Panelf

Sep 6, 2017
A new nightly Build is there. Yay! I'm exited!

For those not interested in going over to hypnocollective, heres the newest build avaliable there:

It is:
Version: 0.1 (Build:0061)

Change log is there aswell... But as the dev does a new change log almost every day, it is massive.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Sorry guys, I know I don't talk much here now. Current build is 0067, and I think I might be close to a point where I can start releasing on here again. I feel things are more stable with the game, and there is better consistency. I'm still going to get a lot a negativity due to the slow pace, but whatever :p

The latest release has added some more to the powers and brought in a new way they are unlocked. Also added a help screen to explain what the traits and powers your character has unlocked are, and what they actually influence in the game. After adding a few more powers for the Level 1 Skills I'll be concentrating on the Adams girl and getting all her activities up to the same place as the sister and office manager. This will also give me a chance to add a second location for sex encounters which might please some! Right now she only has a few chat options, peeking and a scrying opportunity if she enters her room whilst you are in her apartment.

Thanks for sticking around, those that have.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
For those following, Build 0070 is now up in the Nightly Build. Quite a lot of reworking for me here, but it is all setting me up nicely for adding additional content for Kamaria Adams, and potentially a couple of other NPCs.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
New Release: Will of the Vampire 0.2 Build 0072 (In game will still list as 0.1 but build number is correct)

ZIP:

I'm happy to have this thread updated with this version now, I feel the game is in a better state than before though I assume I will still get grief for the pacing ;)

If you have played the game in the past and are returning you may prefer to download the Nightly Build which has a menu for jumping in to the game at various points.

MEGA Folder:

For those who like counts, there are now 500+ images in the game now, obviously some of these are locations and items, but there are still a fair few for the NPCs.

Changes for this build:
New Images: 9 Sex scene pics for Kamaria

Added some todo items for the Adams girl to help players progress through the current content.
Added todos to encourage the player to contact the Adams Family and the Devinshire Family once the bookstore has been visited.
Added achievement related to the Office Manager.
First sex scene with Adams girl added, requires completion of a task and high enough horniness. This is a one time scene to open up the option for sex with her. Repeatable events and not yet in the game for Kamaria.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Could someone please tell me what the real name of "Elizabeth Barnes" is? I've tried google image search but to no avail.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Is that the name of one of the humans? I'm afraid their names are auto-generated so I'd need an actual pic to help.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Is that the name of one of the humans? I'm afraid their names are auto-generated so I'd need an actual pic to help.
It is the blonde (human) girl you encounter at the bar as one of the two options, before leaving for the US.
With the latest update, her name changed from Elizabeth Barnes to Jennifer Jones.
Here's the profile pic:

smalltalk.jpg

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I have her files listed as 'Inga G'
Thank you! Really happy about the game update with new girls in the US side.
I still have no idea how to actually hire someone or make money but I don't mind grinding and working out every option possible.
Keep up the good work, really looking forward to any upcoming updates!

Edit: her "real" or internet name seems to be Inga Zolva for those interested. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: RudeboyUK

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Could someone please tell me what the real name of "Elizabeth Barnes" is? I've tried google image search but to no avail.
Thank you! Really happy about the game update with new girls in the US side.
I still have no idea how to actually hire someone or make money but I don't mind grinding and working out every option possible.
Keep up the good work, really looking forward to any upcoming updates!
The hiring works the same as enthralling, just some humans you 'feed' on, others you entice to work for you. Keep chatting them up and you'll find them. So far the money is only really for buying the books to help progress your skills. Presently working on working up the Adams girl character. After than the Devinshires will get a bit of attention as there is an important lore point related to them.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
RudeboyUK
This is what happens when you click help button and call center:
Error: <<back>>: cannot find passage

You still have the issue of visiting the OM and reviewing employees:
Checking Kirsty brings up Tracy's information and picture
Checking Tracy's information causes an error

The OM problem has existed (I believe) since the 08-05 version

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
RudeboyUK
This is what happens when you click help button and call center:
Error: <<back>>: cannot find passage

You still have the issue of visiting the OM and reviewing employees:
Checking Kirsty brings up Tracy's information and picture
Checking Tracy's information causes an error

The OM problem has existed (I believe) since the 08-05 version
I must have missed past mentions of it (reviewing employees) and not picked up on it myself. Thanks for the heads up I'll investigate.

Last edited:
Reactions: caju

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
OK, found the issue with the office review. Was a misplaced capture and not also capturing the name of the employee! Fixed in the nightlybuild (0073) now.

As for the clicking Help from the Call Center, that seems to work find for me. Or do you mean you go to the help screen for the Call Center adn then click Help again? Just noticed that menu should be showing once in the menus.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
OK, found the issue with the office review. Was a misplaced capture and not also capturing the name of the employee! Fixed in the nightlybuild (0073) now.

As for the clicking Help from the Call Center, that seems to work find for me. Or do you mean you go to the help screen for the Call Center adn then click Help again? Just noticed that menu should be showing once in the menus.
Apologies, I spent all day away. I clicked both of the help items and it just gave that error after trying to exit.
I believe I hit the menu button by mistake and cancelled. It then brought me back to the help screen with this error page: 22.jpg Strange convergence of event but it might explain the other person that had a similar bug

Reactions: RudeboyUK

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Yup that should be fixed in 0073 now, if you get to that point you should be able to click on of the options again, then use the MAP action to return to the game.

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Yup that should be fixed in 0073 now, if you get to that point you should be able to click on of the options again, then use the MAP action to return to the game.
It wasnt anything to me. I had a save immediately before I decided to be nosey and peek in the help section.
I swear 99% of everyone here forgets that all these games are in beta, even the ones in alpha.
(y) glad I could add my 0.000001%

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
I get Error message: Error: <<adamssex>>: error within widget contents (Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <p>) when I go to the addams House and klicking: Kamaria is looking rather lustfully at you -> after She raises her foot to your crotch I get the immage , but no text except the option: reset scene and the error message in red

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes